2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

the kid is fluid offensively, he moves like a sf as a 7footer

can shoot with the best of them, he has a high motor

i believe

Yi-Jianlian-Bucks-Wallpaper.jpg

Never forget [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

**** I wanted Killa Cam

Offer them THJR!

Btw remember what I said about Gallo earlier. Dude is gonna have a breakout year next to Muddy.

Gonna be a big season for Euro Knick top 10 picks all around :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
rondo and dragic is out there

Rondo doesn't fit the triangle and dragic wants the max…
so we're gonna spend max money on guys who are entering the back end of their prime instead of drafting the point guard that isn't even in his prime yet? thats how you win?
How is Dragic entering the backend of his career? If we're even going after him?
he's 29. you wanna offer him 20 million a year for the next 5 years?

**** I wanted Killa Cam

Offer them THJR!

Btw remember what I said about Gallo earlier. Dude is gonna have a breakout year next to Muddy.

Gonna be a big season for Euro Knick top 10 picks all around :lol: :pimp:

Denver is desperately trying to trade your boy Gallo

rondo and dragic is out there

Rondo doesn't fit the triangle and dragic wants the max…
so we're gonna spend max money on guys who are entering the back end of their prime instead of drafting the point guard that isn't even in his prime yet? thats how you win?
How is Dragic entering the backend of his career? If we're even going after him?
he's 29. you wanna offer him 20 million a year for the next 5 years?
Being a 29 yr old pg does not mean he's entering the backend of his career.

At what age do you think these players earn max contracts?

Just seem angry tonight Frank. The pick done ****** you up. You on ya Tim Teufel steez.

Last edited:
doesn't mean its wise to pay a 29 year old max money. teams do it sure. but it doesn't mean its wise.

we're paying melo max money at 31, last thing i want to do is add another 30 year old to that max money list. you can get away with 1 guy at max money at that age but 2 is playing with fire.

we had the chance to draft a young point guard with a bright future and a very good contract and we didn't and will have to address this hole elsewhere and it'll cost us more money. its just a bad job overall.

The last time I got hyped for a decent pick by the Knicks was when we got thjr. Hopefully he gets better next yr

Back
Top Bottom