2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

The more I think about it....we had a really solid summer.

Love the Lopez, Afflalo & O'Quinn pickups.

Just the 1 - 2 punch of Melo & Arron, is gonna make us that much better.

Still not thrilled about the Zingis gamble and D. Williams was a dice roll as well but we'll see how things works out.

We definitely took some steps forward.

With Idk, just under 30 mill free next year, we should be really build a great team potentially. Would love Conley but doubt he leaves Memphis.

a lot of the big names next summer are big men, which we don't really need..

i'd be fine if we added 2-3 more good players next season instead of star chasing

the Lance Thomas signing is official & we have 4 roster spots left

i'd imagine one of those goes to Antetokwosusoqo...

I hope so man. Hopefully he can have the same affect as his brother. Not expecting that much, but if he can play good D and give us a fast break dunk once a game I'll be more than happy.

KD to DC is 100% confirmed

Sauces?

And where did they find that zing has a 38inc vert?!

KD is very, very, unlikely to come here I know that, but with Phil and how Fisher is supposedly close to him, hoping we can win a fair amount of games this year...it's a no braine rthat we should just make the attempt whatever the outcome. We pitched for Lebron, Aldridge and DJ etc, we missed out and moved on. We BETTER make a pitch to KD no matter what our chances are 
laugh.gif

That would be the toughest team to match up against lol. RoLo - Melo - Zinger - KD - Grant

Last edited:
Never say never, but I'll give hi the edge in staying if this season goes well and he likes Billy D.

I was watching some of the summer leagues and he and Billy looked chummy enough, but I just wouldn't put it past him to stay like he did with Nike when everyone thought he was going to UA

"this is why I love Carmelo Anthony. He is part of the process. He respects the idealism. This is why pains me to hear Knicks fans and media continue to unfairly criticize Carmelo Anthony. One of our own. Pick apart his game all you want. Melo has choses to dedicate his career to this city and this fanbase. Through thick and thin. And also through temptations. Like a recovering drug addict being tempted by the immediate relief of getting high, but choosing long term sobriety instead. That is what really counts to me, as a fan."

:pimp: great article

Back
Top Bottom