2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...on-james-first-season-back-with-the-cavaliers

Life... I wonder....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Porzingis looks confident in every picture I see him in and homie tryna smash Rih Rih

D Will playing summer league?

Goin to vegas tonight for vacay. i will watch the knicks summer game on monday. i will update yall if porgy is trash or not lol

Last edited:
Gonna watch Kristaps like a damn hawk. Also interested to see how Grant plays and if Early made any improvement at all.

I just have a bad feeling about Zinger's summer league. And I dont even mean that as in him playing badly.

It's just going to be all that we have to judge him by. We're going to form incredibly strong opinions (like we always do) based on an extremely small sample size. Dangerous game.

I almost think it will be more dangerous if he overachieves than underachieves. But both could be bad. 
laugh.gif

But I guess it would be nice to see him play well and develop a little swag going to the season. I just wouldn't take too much out of summer league. One way or the other. We have all seen how misleading it can be.

I'll prolly watch tomorrow just to see these cats play. I haven't seen any of our drafts play, ever! LOL. I saw cleanthony play real well in the NCAA tourney and that hasn't translated at all so far. Not that it will mean anything in the fall but I wanna see them run anyway...

makes more sense for guys not on your roster to play so you can discover someone than someone you just signed and know what you have.

Thanasis is playing SL, his agent said he won't play in the D-League again so he'd go overseas if the Knicks don't offer him an NBA contract.

What about the Rooks #s? I saw that JG was #13 on Summer League (22 is retired) and Zinger is #46, mostly because he rocks #6 and Travis Wear has that number on the SL roster. Any word on if those #s are official?

God I'm ******* bored
roll.gif

13 is a cool # for a PG....hope Kris gets #6, 46 is :x

i think O'Quinn said he's wearing #9

Why should established rotational players (besides Thanasis) play in summer league?

That's what preseason is for

established is a reach bro. theyre underachieving high draft picks. shannon brown was playing for our SL squad last year.

he was also playing for a job

these guys have jobs

summer league is for the unemployed and inexperienced
Word. Yall out of your minds if you think Derrick Williams (#2 overall pick in what? 2011) and O'Quinn gonna play in the summer league after signing multi million dollar guaranteed contracts. That's not how this **** works.
laugh.gif

13 is a cool # for a PG....hope Kris gets #6, 46 is
sick.gif
Idk I kind of **** with 46. I'm a fan of randomness. Makes one unique 
pimp.gif

I just have a bad feeling about Zinger's summer league. And I dont even mean that as in him playing badly.

It's just going to be all that we have to judge him by. We're going to form incredibly strong opinions (like we always do) based on an extremely small sample size. Dangerous game.

I almost think it will be more dangerous if he overachieves than underachieves. But both could be bad. :lol:

But I guess it would be nice to see him play well and develop a little swag going to the season. I just wouldn't take too much out of summer league. One way or the other. We have all seen how misleading it can be.
Remember when Mike Sweetney was a stud?

he was also playing for a job

these guys have jobs

summer league is for the unemployed and inexperienced

with our squad, everyone except melo should be playing. they need as many exibition games as they can get if phil/fish are gonna force feed the triangle. shannon brown was on our squad last year to help teach the young guys. now pretty much everyone is gone, so the only one out there that knows it are wear and early. im not tryna lobby for them to play, but it wouldnt hurt.

Back
Top Bottom