2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Real talk. I was mad at Dolan for forcing Walsh to give up Mozgod. I totally disliked it when we had to give up Mozgod. I loved Wilson Chandler and Danilo Gallinari but I had no problem that we traded these guys. I was really disappointed with Landry. I knew he won't keep his job when he didn't improve his jumper.

I really wish we didn't use our amnesty clause on Billups. He really played well for us.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Kda-oqHCcY

Damn Phil kept it all the way real :pimp: Especially since it read like he was making some of those comments before he even traded those dudes. Loved it even though that was one long as article

Super random

Have yall seen Eddy Curry is on basketball wives? :lol:
I caught that last night and was so lost. I was like is that Curry? Eddy Curry? He's alive and looking healthy? :lol:

@THE GR8EST

we're arguing over opinions here. you have your right to an opinion but you freak out because i have criticism of melo? there are plenty of knick fans out there who have absolutely no sympathy for melo right now, i'm not the only one. i honestly have never met a knicks fan so sensitive to criticism of one guy on the team, you act like you're on the this is melo payroll :lol:

there's no point going back and forth any more. this is a dude, for me, in my OWN opinion, that is nothing more than a prolific scorer, who like you said, has plenty of flaws in his game. it's idiotic how you automatically think I'm assuming he has to be lebron. i've never said that. again, FOR ME, he's a guy that will get max money for the rest of his career, but IMO his game isn't improving at the ages of 30, 31, 32 and so forth. he's never come back in these 4 years from the offseason adding something new to his game. in this day you see every year guys who work at their craft and come back with something new in their game every year. every "superstar" I can think of is always evolving, always adding a little move or something to their game now. in this age of personal trainers and things like that you have to do things like this otherwise you become stagnant, kinda like melo has and guys who are constantly working on their games are gonna get better and better. while that's happening this is a guy who's always been the same player and at this age, he's gonna lose a step because that's what happens when you get old. unless you don't watch other teams you can't argue this premise. ever since we've gotten here, melo has been the same exact player. so it makes me ask myself, is this a dude who is more content with who he is? does he really have the drive to really use all of the god given talents that he has to be great? when everyone says you're great from the ages of 15-29 it's easy to become complacent, and IMO he's become that. now you throw on top of it that he is always passively aggressively saying that the team needs to build around him and build a contender? how about looking in the mirror and asking what can I do better to help the situation? to some people like you, it may seem that he's done everything and given his all but this a team sport where 5 people are on the court. each guy impacts the other 4 in ways that aren't reflected by the box score.

given your arguments too i won't even go into X's and O's with the guy defensively. he's brutal. watching him let his man beat him up the floor time after time, and switch literally every ******* pick for the last 4 years because he doesn't want to fight through screens is simply down to effort, nothing else. hearing you defend him makes me think you probably never played the game. dude gives a half assed effort defensively. there's no way you can spin that. no player of his "caliber" gives that type of effort defensively. even a guy like harden took steps this year.

so i go back and i ask myself, is this a guy i want on my team going forward for the next 4 years given his style of play, body type, injury history, etc. that's something I question and to be honest I think Phil is questioning that as well. this season will be very telling and i can't wait to see what happens.

honestly no insult but you you just seem like such a big fan that you don't see some basketball things objectively, and it's hard to separate that from the reality i totally get it. i love the knicks man, i'd cry real tears if they won a chip. i'm not in awe of melo because of who he is and his reputiation, from a basketball stand point, given his physical gifts he leaves ALOT to be desired. i don't watch the game as a fan, i watch the game as a dude who loves basketball. idk if you every played or to what kinda level but i watch things from the perspective of someone who's played the game. i love the game, not just the knicks.

Last edited:
I get what he's saying about Melo though. He makes valid points :lol:

I really dont care for Melo, but I do want him to succeed because he is a star and our best player. I also believe he really hasn't gotten a fair shake. It's stupid to say he doesnt wanna win or w.e though.

My gf told me she'll give me a blow job every time we win a game next season. I'm trying my hardest to keep her around until atleast the trade deadline.

Knicks-Mets-Giants No idea wtf I would do if I wasnt a Giants fan :smh:

Last edited:
Last edited:
My gf told me she'll give me a blow job every time we win a game next season. I'm trying my hardest to keep her around until atleast the trade deadline.

Knicks-Mets-Giants No idea wtf I would do if I wasnt a Giants fan :smh:
word from the wise; GET THIS **** IN WRITING!!!!!! SHORTY WILL TRY AND ABORT MISSION OR SUDDENLY CATCH A CASE OF AMNESIA ONCE THESE BUM *** ****** START GOIN ON A DROUGHT.. TRUST ME SLIME

Back
Top Bottom