2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Wow @ Bora Bora. 

What airline(s) are u using? Flight is wild expensive too, no?

Just looking at pics on tumblr, looks amazing.

Bruh, my wife and I been saving for this trip for damn near a year and a half before we booked the trip. Just for the flight for 2 is $5000 round trip on Qantas Air. :x JFK -> LAX -> French Poly Island -> boat to Bora Bora

We were looking for flights like 10-12 months prior and it was like half the price, but we ended up booking in July. (big mistake) :smh: Luckily we had some pretty generous gifts from our wedding so we booked the Four Seasons.

I will be def. posting pics

Jesus Christ @ 5 stacks. Man,  you're winning though. Gotta be one hell of an experience.

And holy **** @ missing out on  the deal for half that price. Then again, you couldn't have anticipated the price jumping like that anyway. 

Haven't been in this thread in a while because of a new job but....

WHO THE F*** is voting saying that Jared Jefferies is more underrated than Charlie Ward.... :x

Jeffries was a bum in his first go round with the Knicks... The 2nd time he was servicable at best....

How do you deal with that flight man? I can't stand being stuck on a plane for more than four hours.

I generally have a rule of thumb where I will only fly First-Class on flights longer than 6 hours. It makes longer trips very bearable with the extra dedicated space, more comfortable seats and lay-flat beds.

Emirate Airlines is :pimp: though. I was in one of those pods and it never even felt like I was in a plane for 16 hours :lol:

this was back when knicks games used to be shown on channel 9. none of you know about this

Last edited:
They don't make basketball players like that anymore.

That 69-70' team played for eachother. Each guy had a role and knew exactly what his role was. They had a coach that believed in his players and the players also believed in him.

They didn't let stupid **** like contracts, social media or making rap videos get in the way of basketball.

Everyone played basketball the right way and they had an incredible leader who always out the teams beat interest before his.

Man, that was one Hell of a team.

Pisses me off thinking about these God awful James Dolan years >:

Man, watching this 30 for 30 is pissing me off.

Why does this current Knicks team suck so much?

Yea I'm not quite sure what the point of this documentary was - I'm even now more pissed than usual. Lol

Can we please go back to our old school jerseys and the Orange/blue NY Yankee logo as well?:smokin

Last edited:
Real talk how does Jeffries have more votes than Dudley? You guys forget Dudley putting the clamps on Mutumbo in the playoffs?

Last edited:
They don't make basketball players like that anymore.

That 69-70' team played for eachother. Each guy had a role and knew exactly what his role was. They had a coach that believed in his players and the players also believed in him.

They didn't let stupid **** like contracts, social media or making rap videos get in the way of basketball.

Everyone played basketball the right way and they had an incredible leader who always out the teams beat interest before his.

Man, that was one Hell of a team.

Pisses me off thinking about these God awful James Dolan years >:

Honestly reminds me of last years Spurs team.

I was at the game and honestly, this team is going to be bad this year. That was not a talented team at all out there yesterday.

I think it's partially because theres a split between Yankees and Mets fans, and all the *** *** brooklyn bandwagoners forgot to take knicks off their favorite teams

Last edited:
2012-10-03-nas-knicks.jpg

Back
Top Bottom