2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Free Agency Wish list: • Marc Gasol • Goran Dragic • LaMarcus Aldridge • Wesley Matthews
— Empire State Knicks[emoji]8482[/emoji] (@KnicksEmpire) December 29, 2014

Work your magic Phil Gawd *prays*
I would finish b

Can't wait for us to get Okafor 
pimp.gif

If we move STAT or Bargs 
nthat.gif

Free Agency- we need to target Dragic or Monroe. I think Dragic is very realistic seeing how they have 3 legit guards in Phoenix.

This may just be me, but this draft has elite talent past top three picks, and its always been like that. dudes pop up in the later stages (Embiid etc).

We need defense oriented guys though. 

Can we draft a player then trade them instead of trading the pick?

I'd move anyone not named okafor for embiid or Noel.

Or we can maybe just trade the pick straight up for an established vet/young guy in the league

We have so many options :pimp:

Okafor and Towns are great talents, but the Triangle won championships with Cartwright, Longley, and Wennington. We dont need a dominant big. We need a dude Scottie more than anything. Point Forward type that can shoot.

Okafor and Towns are great talents, but the Triangle won championships with Cartwright, Longley, and Wennington. We dont need a dominant big. We need a dude Scottie more than anything. Point Forward type that can shoot.

Yea....

Or we just need a dude like Michael Jordan. :lol:

Triangle won with Shaq too tho, don't forget. Most dominant Center ever.

Yes. After he's drafted.

To be honest, you guys are where Lakers are (without having already made a Top 10 pick). You need to do both draft and Free Agents, and just start from the beginning.

Last edited:
Cliff Alexander is real raw. No real post moves, scrappy and can rebound though. He's picking up an understanding of how to defend. He's probably 6'8 or 6'9 but he has the wingspan.

Towns is 6'11, real good passer, willing rebounder, not really a scorer as of yet, can hit the mid-range shot with regularity, he's not the greatest post defender but he will go out and block shots. Pretty smooth athlete, far from a plodder.

Turner is the only one I haven't seen much of.

Back
Top Bottom