2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

i hate that the piping on the shoulders doesn't go all the way around

i had to search eBae for a month trying to find an old style Melo jersey because i refuse to wear the current jersey :lol:

Last edited:
Man **** the Nets. Why cant that ******* team just ******* die already? They shouldnt have made the ******* playoffs to begin with and now they should have been out of the ******* playoffs numerous times to the Hawks but its like whenever that team is completely against the wall the somehow manage to just barely grasp for air enough to stay breathing enough to be a thorn in my ***. I hope the ******* Hawks stomp on their dumb *** necks with metal cleats ASAP.

That is all.

And oh yeah... 
roll.gif
mean.gif
 at anyone thinking we should have kept JR... As they say Fool me once shame on you...

And I am a one time HUGE JR supporter/defender. So he DEFINITELY fooled me once. Im not usually one to be disappointed by players, even as a Knicks fan, because I usually dont expect **** from the crappy players we have. But JR is one player who definitely let me down personally with his post-Jason Terry-head butt-performance both on and off the court. After I vehemently defended his off court shenanigans all throughout his 6th man of the year campaign and even during that offseason when we resigned him even after his disgusting performance vs Indiana.

Basically all the way up to the shoelace incident last year. That **** is where I drew the line. Not because of the act in itself, but because if JR was playing as terrible as he was playing I at least wanted to see him as disappointed/disgusted in his own play as I was in his. Just the general idea of seeing him out there ******* around, untying shoelaces and ****, and then making fun of him untying shoelaces and **** after it happened once, while the team was losing as a result of his ****** *** play just really made me finally realize how little he ******* cared about winning for the fans like me, who had his back throughout his ****, and how much of a ******* bum he really was. That is a dude who only worries about himself. Always has been and always will be that way no matter what he says or does.

You can ******* bet that **** wont happen to me again. **** him too.

Last edited:
as bad as JR has become (on and off the court), i still would rather have his salary on the books than caldo.

Elton Brand To Consider Knicks After Nearly Signing Deal Last Offseason
APR 28, 2015 10:44 AM

Elton Brand received interest from the New York Knicks last offseason and nearly signed with the team after speaking to Phil Jackson.

“It was at the deadline, at 12:01 a.m., then we spoke that morning,’’ Brand said. “It was surprising just because of his stature. It wasn’t surprising of what he was trying to do to rebuild that team and putting in that work. But it was surprising because he is who he is. It was like being in L.A. with the Clippers and all the championships he won when I was there.”

The Knicks offered Brand the veteran's minimum of $1.4 million, but the veteran forward chose to re-sign with the Atlanta Hawks on a $2 million deal.

“It definitely went down to the wire — the pros and cons,’’ Brand said. “Growing up in Westchester a big fan. It came down to the team. The team at this stage of my career, I knew what we had here, and we had a chance to go a little further. That’s what it came down to at the time.

“I got to make a decision if I’m going to play and come back. [The Knicks] are definitely on the radar for sure. Yeah, I’m thinking about it. Moving on to something else, but I still also love to play and still feel good. I’m going to look at both options.”

id be extremely happy if he can play the kurt thomas role. no one expects him to really play. maybe just a few minutes a game here and there, but his role would be to provide veteran leadership. something we've extremely lacked the last couple of seasons.

Last edited:
probably. i mean hes younger than kurt was, when he was with us. we need some veteran leadership badly. even if its just on the bench.

If he can rebound, lay the ball in without getting blocked/injured he's welcome. For the low. Not like he'll be the first big off the bench.

probably. i mean hes younger than kurt was, when he was with us. we need some veteran leadership badly. even if its just on the bench.

Kurt Thomas wasn't as injury prone and could still go in his latter years. Hell just give him a call instead. Elton would probably tear a ligament in his hand signing the contract and miss the whole season. :lol:

Last edited:
been working on designs and I wanted to start my own line of shirts...this is my 90s Knicks 1...

let me know what you guys think...I have them available on my site http://YourOwnLifestyle.com...use the code OYL at checkout for a discount (comes out to $20 with shipping included).

Jr hitting crowder is still more impressive than anything the Knicks have done the past two seasons aside from Melos 62 and air bargnani

I mean a dude bigger than him had to be carried off the floor from a blind backwards punch to the face. I'd rather be stuck with that kinda athlete over a pg who can barely dribble with both hands

ok then what other vet would you guys like to sign? because it seems like you have the notion that elton brand would come here to be a starter.

Back
Top Bottom