2016 Chevrolet Camaro - Convertible Revealed

Not really feeling the front bumper, but otherwise it looks pretty decent. Waiting to see what the ZL1 and Z28 versions look like.

Chevy held a first drive event on Sunday (day after unveiling) to journalist a guy from Jalopnik crashed one of the test mules and got kicked out of the event.

Supposedly the main reason they got kicked out though was because they publiched some leaked info a day earlier than the car was suppose to release, also seemed like they felt that Chevy was still perturbed when they also released some leaked info about the Stingray before it debut as well.

It was in a car or just the engine itself?
No LT4 or LT1 engine is worth that type of money...not even an LT5 engine.

Brand new GM LS7 crate engines are $15k.

Now mint condition C4 LT5 ZR1s or LT4 Grand Sport Vettes can reach upwards of $30k based on whoever is buying.

Last edited:
It was in a car or just the engine itself?
No LT4 or LT1 engine is worth that type of money...not even an LT5 engine.
Brand new GM LS7 crate engines are $15k.

Now mint condition C4 LT5 ZR1s or LT4 Grand Sport Vettes can reach upwards of $30k based on whoever is buying.
Oh I know that much

Last time I looked at an ls9 it was about 23 g's but this was a few years back

I thought companies were gonna stop soft top convertibles. I know its weight/cost effective but on some cars it looks garbage.

If the above pics are anything to go by, the convertible camaro looks better than the new convertible brostang does.

Back
Top Bottom