Down big, comeback, can't close it out :lol:

Ariza and Brewer hoisting up prayers in a close game. SMH :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is incredible :lol:

Different game, same story.

Down big, comeback, can't close it out :lol:

Ariza and Brewer hoisting up prayers in a close game. SMH :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's really just tragic at this point. When they got down like 16 or 17, I never at all thought they were out of it, cause that's just what they do. But I also saw them no closing it out as well. On top of missing 5 important shots down the stretch, they gave up offensive rebounds at the most critical points of the game. It was sickening to watch. Then at the end they had 3 straight possessions of barely getting the ball inbounded. That's atrocious. Also, CJ Miles and Ian Mahinmi....those guys are NEVER suppose to get the factors that they were tonight. You expect for PG and Ellis to get there's, but CJ Miles and Ian aren't that good of players to basically cost you a game like that. Even Stephen(?) Hill was impacting the game at certain points. I loathe that ****. We had a chance to make a pretty noticeable difference in the standings due to the Kings smashing the Mavs, but with a loss we're right back to holding on to the chance of a full blown sweep against the Warriors. Guys need to help Harden out more. Dude is damn near playing every minute, scoring every point, grabbing every rebound, etc. i can't even get mad at his turnovers or missed shots, cause dude has been carrying them all year in the first place. Surprised he isn't covered from the neck down in ice after ever game. Besides Harden's general play, the only other positive i can take out this game is KJ randomly being inserted in the game and showing high energy on the defensive end, and showing just how athletic he is. But it's all for naught right now. **** sucks.

It's really just tragic at this point. When they got down like 16 or 17, I never at all thought they were out of it, cause that's just what they do. But I also saw them no closing it out as well. On top of missing 5 important shots down the stretch, they gave up offensive rebounds at the most critical points of the game. It was sickening to watch. Then at the end they had 3 straight possessions of barely getting the ball inbounded. That's atrocious. Also, CJ Miles and Ian Mahinmi....those guys are NEVER suppose to get the factors that they were tonight. You expect for PG and Ellis to get there's, but CJ Miles and Ian aren't that good of players to basically cost you a game like that. Even Stephen(?) Hill was impacting the game at certain points. I loathe that ****. We had a chance to make a pretty noticeable difference in the standings due to the Kings smashing the Mavs, but with a loss we're right back to holding on to the chance of a full blown sweep against the Warriors. Guys need to help Harden out more. Dude is damn near playing every minute, scoring every point, grabbing every rebound, etc. i can't even get mad at his turnovers or missed shots, cause dude has been carrying them all year in the first place. Surprised he isn't covered from the neck down in ice after ever game. Besides Harden's general play, the only other positive i can take out this game is KJ randomly being inserted in the game and showing high energy on the defensive end, and showing just how athletic he is. But it's all for naught right now. **** sucks.

Yeah everything in this. Harden is winded out there.Luckily Harden is young if he was a bit older man that wear and tear :x.

I still dont understand this KJ thing. Thats another guy I cant fault on if he is shipped. They acquired him and picked up his option yet he is riding the bench and when he does come in he shows them that he can be something to help with his athletic ability and defense as well.

I dont even wanna see these guys get embarrassed and swept in the playoffs and lose that draft pick. Please miss at least we get that draft pick...

Was holding out hope that maybe this team could pull something off like the #6 seed 95 team, but clearly this team is just terrible. Almost want us to miss the playoffs because facing the Spurs or warriors is a death sentence

Was holding out hope that maybe this team could pull something off like the #6 seed 95 team, but clearly this team is just terrible. Almost want us to miss the playoffs because facing the Spurs or warriors is a death sentence

I'm nearing this point right now, but not completely there. They STILL have a chance to get up to the 6th spot, but it's slipping away with every loss they have, and with every win the Jazz and Blazers get. This sucks so much. We have the Cavs tonight, and Lebron is supposed to be sitting out. Kyrie is also in a jam with his (former??) girl. In vintage Rockets fashion, that just means Love will go for 40, and Tristan Thompson will manage to surpass his season average of 7.9 points by managing to go 15 and 10 against us.

No means Jared cunningham and Matty delavadova combine for 81 pts. Can't wait til JET becomes the head coach in 2 yrs.

No means Jared cunningham and Matty delavadova combine for 81 pts. Can't wait til JET becomes the head coach in 2 yrs.

Looks like it's James Jones :lol: :x

I hate this team minute by minute, and I feel like I'm wasting my time even entertaining this game. Chris Webber is spot on about this ****** offense, completely ignoring the mid-range game. This team this season has been nothing but a playground offense, and I'm way past being sick of them. An entirely new philosophy has to be made with them, and it's both coaches and players need to go.

This team is something else :lol: :lol: they have to get sooooooo down, beaten, battered, and nearly on life support for them to win. The thing is, i fully expected a comeback, yet I was prepared for a total letdown as well. Pretty much when it got to the next possession after Kyrie hit that 3 when it was like 80-89, I thought the Rockets had 1 more run in them. Thankfully they did, cause that would've been a brutal, devastating loss. This type of win just makes you scratch your head over so many other games. Props to the team collectively for rising up, Harden, Capela, Bev, Ariza, and Beasley in particular, and also KJ in spots. That was probably the most minutes he's played since he was a Sixer :lol:

I was concerned about the coaching down the stretch in regards to subbing out as well. i knew after Capela was playing so well that JBB would bring Dwight back in, but thankfully, Dwight didn't have any bad turnovers or anything like he's had before. Can't say enough about Harden either. Dude was looking sluggish and just found a spark. Felt like his teammates (eventually) playing well inspired him too. Sometimes it's like that. Very good win on the road.

View media item 1971594

pimp.gif

Bunch of trash bags. Gotta build around Harden and Beasley smh. ******* chokers. What an embarrassment

lol, cmon fam you gotta get out the feels. this team is behaving as normal. there is silver lining in taking these losses man, for real. this pick and some serious questioning. no need in praying they turn **** (overall situation. coaching, play style, personnell) into sugar

Harden, Beasley, Clint, Dekker, Ariza, KJ, Bev are the only ones I expect back next year. So basically bye bye everyone else.

UAB was looking at Terry to be their coach next year too. Interviewed for it.

Harden, Beasley, Clint, Dekker, Ariza, KJ, Bev are the only ones I expect back next year. So basically bye bye everyone else.

UAB was looking at Terry to be their coach next year too. Interviewed for it.

I can deal with that since 2 are pretty much unknowns (KJ and Dekker), although I could easily see KJ being traded.

This team simply shouldn't be in the position it's in. It sucks. I'm not concerned with a draft pick, cause this team never drafts and develops anyone anyway. Missing the playoffs does nothing for trying to convince KD or whoever to come here. It's best to try to move up while others move down and just hope that show some life.

Ol' *****-***, cake ***, punk ***, trick ***, sucker ***, **** ***, ****-in-the-booty-***, K-Y Jelly-packing-*** pieces of trash, I hate this team

I agree draft picks really doesn't matter with this team or franchise. Unless we want to end up middle of the pack like we were years ago for consecutive seasons.

Nobody is going to want to come here if we miss the playoffs too

I agree draft picks really doesn't matter with this team or franchise. Unless we want to end up middle of the pack like we were years ago for consecutive seasons.

Nobody is going to want to come here if we miss the playoffs too

Draft picks are big reason why we're in the position to be a playoff team and why we aren't a middle of the road team like we were for a decade or so

Draft picks are big reason why we're in the position to be a playoff team and why we aren't a middle of the road team like we were for a decade or so

Im not understanding. Middle of the pack does nothing for us and having draft picks with a weak drafts and non high picks does nothing as well. Hoarding picks to use in trades is the only thing that can work...we cant lure anybody here losing also and not making the playoffs.

This team is gonna be middle on the pack in a year or two and be how they were for a decade again UNLESS someone like KD comes which is a shot in the dark at this point.

who's insider circle are you hanging around to know that nobody in the entire league wants to (come take the cheap luxury tax and) play next to james harden? i think he's been getting an unfair reputation as ball hog, stopper, black hole, etc. when in reality he wants to share the ball a lot. We've incrementally gotten better through drafting, and I don't expect this to be much different. At the end of the day, we are better off trying to hoard talent, value, assets, and make a move with the cap increases than wasting our time getting dusted by the warriors, spurs, (thunder). it'd take magic, which we are no stranger to, but we're not getting a ship with our style of play regardless.

its really simple as that. regardless of how fruitless (ful) anybody believes missing the playoffs would be. we're wasting our time in the playoffs :lol:

Nobody has taken control of this game yet, but it'll come sooner or later, and hopefully we're not on the wrong end of it smh. Some rapid fire turnovers down the stretch. Defense really needs to pick up, and get better looks on offense.

This team man :lol: the commentary was spot on throughout. They can look like world beaters one night, and a complete disaster the second night. JBB coached just like McHale tonight, as he got extremely desperate by playing KJ again, Goudeluck finally, and bringing Smith out of banishment. Only thing JBB did different was that he stuck with what was working, instead of subbing guys back in and killing momentum. Great when today, but the push ain't finished. Will have a proper update later.

Back
Top Bottom