2016 JORDAN 1 BANNED BREDS LEGIT CHECK PLEASE

Yes good info. Unfortunately I got scammed but the shoes are still nice. [emoji]128543[/emoji]

Jezzus... How many pairs did you buy? :x

I assume those boxes on the photos you posted with yours are yours too? :smh:

Last edited:
Hmm... The shoe tree is correct. Lace bag is not. But that's not my worries. The main thing is the shoe. It seems the seller snug a real shoe tree inside. Hence hard to tell just from the accessories.

Perforation on the shoe toe is too small. Can you try touching the "9.5 841018X" at the side of your inner shoe and tell me how it feels like?

Here's what I want you to do if you can of course.

Take a photo of the shoe tongue head on from the front.

Take a side profile of your shoe.

Take a photo of the swoosh. I need to see the stitching.

Hi CoolerHead, thanks for doing this.

The "9.5 841018X" feels like rough because its elevated from the black fabric itself...Im not quite sure how it supposed to feel like.

Thanks man.

You are supposed to feel the letterings elevated, as in you can feel by touch there are letterings. They are hard and rubbery. Fake pairs have letterings that are more or less silkscreened. There are no elevation.

Your pair looks very genuine on many factors, but there're several inconsistencies with lace bag and size of perforation on the shoe toe. However stitchings are very good on your pair. Swoosh looks spot on. Side profile looks excellent. The shoe tongue needs further examination however. Can you take another head on shot of the shoe tongue with it straight up, from the front? I need to see the proportion of the individual section of the tongue. Also if you don't mind taking another head on shot of the shoe toe for me to take a closer look at the perforation?

This is the most difficult pair I have LCed. It has many characteristics of a legit pair but fcked up by the lace bag. Right now only the shoe tongue and perforation can really tell. I don't wish to call this based on photos taken at the wrong angles. So if you don't mind.

Last edited:
The hole size on the toe box does vary. Was told by a member that him and his friends have retail pairs from different stores including the Nike sneaker app as well and some the red color was different than others and the holes varied as well. He said the ones that came from the sneaker app had slightly bigger holes then the ones that came from footlocker and foot action

Perforation does look fine on the new photo. However the shoe tongue is very wrong.

Here is my retail pair

View media item 2164271
Here is a comparison of mine and yours. Yours on the right.

View media item 2164274
Notice how the top section of mine is smaller than the second, where yours are almost equal size?

Your Nike tag is also off. Here is the comparison. Yours is on the right. Mine is on the left.

View media item 2164275

Based on the inconsistencies I saw, I don't think you should take any chance. Go ahead and file a pp dispute. Unless the seller has some very convincing evidence like a receipt etc that this is a retail pair, I would say this is a VERY GOOD UA.

Aside from the wrong tongue tab, wrong tongue, wrong lace bag and wrong box size what else should i mention to PP?

Nothing. Perhaps you can show PayPal how a retail pair looks like and point out the inconsistencies?

I would get beenbamboozled beenbamboozled to take another look before you do anything else. It's kinda strange because I have personally seen a UA pair and based on what I know, the inner side lettering on a UA should not have any elevation like yours did. If this is a UA, it certainly is a very good one. I can only ascertain from what you shown me, Therefore I can't conclude 100% this is a fake as it also has many consistencies of a retail pair. But the tongue is just wrong man...

Best to let other more experienced NTers have another look.

He is going to say the same thing. Look at mine I'm the one that started this thread. My are fake and yours are the same as mine. Go ahead a file the claim

Nothing. Perhaps you can show PayPal how a retail pair looks like and point out the inconsistencies?

I would get beenbamboozled beenbamboozled to take another look before you do anything else. It's kinda strange because I have personally seen a UA pair and based on what I know, the inner side lettering on a UA should not have any elevation like yours did. If this is a UA, it certainly is a very good one. I can only ascertain from what you shown me, Therefore I can't conclude 100% this is a fake as it also has many consistencies of a retail pair. But the tongue is just wrong man...

Best to let other more experienced NTers have another look.

They are top quality UAs that's why I got duped as well. My numbers inside are raised everything is on point except what we mention here..lace bag wrong, mine had wrong shoe tree and the tongue second stitching is too high and mine has the same fake red factory stamp going slanted by the swoosh. No need to wait file the claim

Tongue lines have been the most obvious tells of UA's. On most Retail pairs, the height of the space at the top of the tongue is usually about half the size of the section below. Definitely not equal heights as your pair shows.

Back
Top Bottom