2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
I finished 3rd there, 2nd in Venom's NT league and won the Team Yankees league
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

Division Series:
Yankees in 4

Rays in 3

Phillies in 5

Brewers in 5

League Championship Series:

Rays in 5

Brewers in 6

World Series Champion:

Brewers in 6

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Quoted for your stupidity

Can I root for the underdog one time? I'm sayin..

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

Division Series:
Yankees in 4

Rays in 3

Phillies in 5

Brewers in 5

League Championship Series:

Rays in 5

Brewers in 6

World Series Champion:

Brewers in 6

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Quoted for your stupidity

Can I root for the underdog one time? I'm sayin..

The 2011 Boston Red Sox: They had a huge lead going into the month of September. They had a horrendous month of baseball. They lost their playoff bid on the last day of the season. Their final season record was 90-72. Their first baseman, was All Star Adrian Gonzalez.

The 2010 San Diego Padres: They had a huge lead going into the month of September. They had a horrendous month of baseball. They lost their playoff bid on the last day of the season. Their final season record was 90-72. Their first baseman, was All Star Adrian Gonzalez.

The 2011 Boston Red Sox: They had a huge lead going into the month of September. They had a horrendous month of baseball. They lost their playoff bid on the last day of the season. Their final season record was 90-72. Their first baseman, was All Star Adrian Gonzalez.

The 2010 San Diego Padres: They had a huge lead going into the month of September. They had a horrendous month of baseball. They lost their playoff bid on the last day of the season. Their final season record was 90-72. Their first baseman, was All Star Adrian Gonzalez.

Amazing night last night. I watched highlights, recaps, montage over and over again and still got goose bumps.

I was going to start a Baseball Haters can suck a fat one thread but decided to abstain
laugh.gif

Looking forward to the playoffs, best playoff format IMO.

Phillies over Cards in 4
DBacks over Brewers in 5

Yankees over Tigers in 5
Rays over Rangers in 5

Amazing night last night. I watched highlights, recaps, montage over and over again and still got goose bumps.

I was going to start a Baseball Haters can suck a fat one thread but decided to abstain
laugh.gif

Looking forward to the playoffs, best playoff format IMO.

Phillies over Cards in 4
DBacks over Brewers in 5

Yankees over Tigers in 5
Rays over Rangers in 5

Ready for another offseason where the Angels aren't in but the Yankees are, meaning I'm cheering for whoever the Yankees are playing.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Sorry Pro, briannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, HTTB, mak, venom, wearz, all y'all.

Deadset: when do you change your avy back?
ohwell.gif

Ready for another offseason where the Angels aren't in but the Yankees are, meaning I'm cheering for whoever the Yankees are playing.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Sorry Pro, briannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, HTTB, mak, venom, wearz, all y'all.

Deadset: when do you change your avy back?
ohwell.gif

I think we see Phillies vs Yankees in the series, but I can't shake the Verlander feeling.  I don't know why, but all it takes is an extra rain out here or there to get him an extra start and they can steal series away from teams.  They are my dark horse to make some noise, but in the end, Roy, Lee, Hamels, Oswalt on ice just in case.  That's a nightmare.  Full on, nightmare. 
sick.gif

I think we see Phillies vs Yankees in the series, but I can't shake the Verlander feeling.  I don't know why, but all it takes is an extra rain out here or there to get him an extra start and they can steal series away from teams.  They are my dark horse to make some noise, but in the end, Roy, Lee, Hamels, Oswalt on ice just in case.  That's a nightmare.  Full on, nightmare. 
sick.gif

Yeah. Halladay, Hamels, Oswalt was supposed to be a nightmare last year too. Not saying I dont think they can do it this year, just dont think they will.

Yeah. Halladay, Hamels, Oswalt was supposed to be a nightmare last year too. Not saying I dont think they can do it this year, just dont think they will.

Originally Posted by dland24

It's a nice 3, but now add Lee.  Lee and Roy are every bit the Randy/Schilling duo Arizona went with.  Hamels and Oswalt are much more than what Arizona had at the back end.  

Lee is one of the 4 best pitchers in the playoffs, and Roy is another. That's a helluva lot better than just Roy, Hamels, and Oswalt imo. 

Originally Posted by dland24

It's a nice 3, but now add Lee.  Lee and Roy are every bit the Randy/Schilling duo Arizona went with.  Hamels and Oswalt are much more than what Arizona had at the back end.  

Lee is one of the 4 best pitchers in the playoffs, and Roy is another. That's a helluva lot better than just Roy, Hamels, and Oswalt imo. 

Impressive postseason debut for Moore.

Like Pro, has reiterated a couple of times this Rays' pitching staff is scary.

Impressive postseason debut for Moore.

Like Pro, has reiterated a couple of times this Rays' pitching staff is scary.

I'm hoping the Rays (or Rangers) become the Tigers problem, so the Yankees don't have to worry about letting the Rays in the playoffs.
laugh.gif

I'm hoping the Rays (or Rangers) become the Tigers problem, so the Yankees don't have to worry about letting the Rays in the playoffs.
laugh.gif

Big win for the Tigers today. If they wanted to have a chance in this series, today was a must win...and they banged it out.

The Brewers are just mashing the ball. They are going to be tough to beat if they keep swinging it.

This Cardinals Phillies game got interesting!

Big win for the Tigers today. If they wanted to have a chance in this series, today was a must win...and they banged it out.

The Brewers are just mashing the ball. They are going to be tough to beat if they keep swinging it.

This Cardinals Phillies game got interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom