2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cards/Cubs Ump was terrible. Strike zone was 10' feet wide it seemed like.

Lester pitched well, crazy how the 1st inning can decide a game.

You guys act like Kershaw got smoked. He was dominant all night and had one rough inning that he probably would've gotten out of if Mattingly had balls.

Btw, where's that guy who said deGrom was a flash in the pan?

SportsCenterVerified account ‏@SportsCenter 44m44 minutes ago
Jacob deGrom's 13 K ties Tom Seaver for most strikeouts in Mets postseason history.

:pimp:

Dude is the goods, man.

Don't the mets have him under contract for a while, too? :smh:

Let's see what Thor, Harvey and Matz can do.

People struggling to fit their ****** hot takes into tiny sample sizes that mean basically nothing.:lol:

Kershaw is the best pitcher on the planet.

who was the dude talking down on deGrom earlier this season?
Some nats fan who has shockingly disappeared
forgot he was a Nats fan 
mean.gif

I can't shoot friendly fire 

Late to the discussion, wasn't around last night.

Kid deGrom :x :pimp: he's the goods. Best in that Mets staff IMO.

Such a great game last night, Kershaw did his thing as usual and probably could have gotten outta that spot if Mattingly let him stay in. Mets winning last night was huge for them the rest of the series; despite his postseason woes I think it was a harder task over Greinke tonight for the reason alone of how Clayton has been pitching since the ASB.

Archer? Mannnnnn, you're putting me in a spot because I love that dude but come on now
Don't worry. I wasn't being serious, Bobby. We know Archer has the best slider in baseball, but it may also be the best pitch in the MLB period (FB aside).

He's 25 and just hitting his prime in '14-'15. I don't value wins all that much for SP, but he'd have a lot more this season if the Rays provided ample run support.

There aren't 10 current SP I'd take over Chris Archer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom