2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think it's a comparison of regular to post season (i know that's what Dland specifically mentioned). it's just, is he an elite big game pitcher or is he not? that's probably more of an appropriate question.

It's the same question :lol

Big data vs small data.

Edit: how do you define "big game" too? :lol

Last edited:
i don't think it's a comparison of regular to post season (i know that's what Dland specifically mentioned). it's just, is he an elite big game pitcher or is he not? that's probably more of an appropriate question.

It's the same question :lol

Big data vs small data.

Edit: how do you define "big game" too? :lol

it's not the same question. and is the question of what's a big game in sports that mysterious? :lol

playoff games, elimination games, division on the line, etc etc. yeah all 162 games add up and count, but you don't think some games are bigger and more meaningful?

some guys crank it up a notch in those situations. some don't.

Last edited:
You think Bartman gets invited?
Even if he was invited, I don't think he'd even go. He would be publicly putting himself out there. Too much of a risk. Some dumb Cubs fans are still salty. I mean, there was still Game 7 and that 8th inning was full of errors. They need to get over it. Just sucks that he maybe loves the Cubs more than those fans and cant get himself to watch them in person.

Last edited:

Stupid stat/fact of the day :lol

Hopefully this wasn't a sportswriter, if it is, damn shame they don't know how MLB salaries work.

These base running oven mitts :lol

Edit: Cubs benefiting there from balls crushed in play right at people :lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom