2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
utley didnt even touch the bag
also he wasnt even sliding, dude was straight gunning for his legs

shouldnt he be out. dude ran off the base paths, too

Last edited:
Saw this on Twitter, can't say it's not true:

"If David Wright slid like that mets fans wouldn't shut up about how he's a leader and will do anything to win. Utley wants to win."

some players give their take:

@ShaneVictorino: Always called him one of my toughest teammates...Utley showing why I always called him a winner!!! #MLBPlayoffs

@lamelaza_7: that was a really weak attempt at a slide by utley[emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Shane Victorino ‏@ShaneVictorino 6m6 minutes ago
Always called him one of my toughest teammates...Utley showing why I always called him a winner!!! #MLBPlayoffs

Shane Victorino ‏@ShaneVictorino 1m1 minute ago
Never wanna see anyone get hurt but I have seen worse but the magnitude of this one will bring up a lot of debate for sure!!! #MLBPlayoffs

Shane Victorino ‏@ShaneVictorino 6m6 minutes ago
Always called him one of my toughest teammates...Utley showing why I always called him a winner!!! #MLBPlayoffs

Shane Victorino ‏@ShaneVictorino 1m1 minute ago
Never wanna see anyone get hurt but I have seen worse but the magnitude of this one will bring up a lot of debate for sure!!! #MLBPlayoffs

Another POS scumbag. So glad we whooped their *** in 09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom