2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Tejada was a star like Buster Posey there would be a rule. That was complete and utter ********.

On behalf of Giants fans everywhere if they had done that to Posey we'd be rioting through the streets. Utley would have to sleep with an eye open. My problem with the play is that Utley's sole purpose was to take out Tejada no matter what. He looked for nothing but straight legs and on top of that he gets called safe when he never even planned on being safe

Want a win, not like this though.

Mets getting their pockets picked. Robbery.

Not going to argue about the slide whether it's dirty or not, what happened after though, that is an even worse transgression.

Mets look deflated.

Last edited:

While in the middle of a playoff game, one section of the crowd is chanting "USA" because of the soccer game while another section does the wave. In the 8th inning. I hate the Dodgers lol.

Like the Odor play yesterday in Toronto, MLB and the umpires are making **** up as they go along. Both changed the complexion of a game.

Last edited:
On behalf of Giants fans everywhere if they had done that to Posey we'd be rioting through the streets. Utley would have to sleep with an eye open. My problem with the play is that Utley's sole purpose was to take out Tejada no matter what. He looked for nothing but straight legs and on top of that he gets called safe when he never even planned on being safe

basically the same play did happen to Posey and they ended up changing the rules for it, no?

Last edited:
@Stareagle: According to MLB rules, on a replay where BOTH the fielder misses the bag/tag AND the runner misses the bag, the runner is ruled safe.

welp...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom