2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mets are going to be in the running for years to come. I wouldnt be down on them
Not with their cheap *** owner :lol:
Cespedes and Murphy are likely to be gone
Along with Harvey
Harvey isn't going anywhere

screen-shot-2014-09-25-at-7-45-19-pm.png

what he showed this postseason is what we've been waiting for. he'll get a 7 year contract in the offseason that buys out arbitration and a few years after. when that expires, he'll be a yankee.

I heard the Royals advanced scouts knew that Harvey always walks the leadoff batter in the 9th inning of the 5th game of a World Series when he is at home and pitching a shut out. And of course they knew after a walk he always gives up a double to the next batter. Just great scouting.

Yanks will get Harvey, Trout, Harper at 36 years old, win one World Series and regret it for the next 5 years :lol:

If the Angels win the world series, they can go 0-810 the next 5 years and I would have 0 regrets.

Last edited:
I heard the Royals advanced scouts knew that Harvey always walks the leadoff batter in the 9th inning of the 5th game of a World Series when he is at home and pitching a shut out. And of course they knew after a walk he always gives up a double to the next batter. Just great scouting.
you deserve a rep for consistency all year. many lulz were brought.

I know, being up 3-1 in the series and affording yourself the risk of being out to end the game did
laugh.gif
Such a stupid decision to run home there 
laugh.gif

Nothing like being praised for an awful decision. 

And i really don't want to hear it was a good decision because it worked 
mean.gif

Risk/reward with their position in the series? Not the best decision but I've seen much worse

In the last 9 years, I've witnessed the Mets choke in 2006, 2007, 2008 and now 2015. What a cruel organization.
and its gets better every time.

its actually comical to me that you know the mets will eventually blow any good scenario they got going for them.

this wasnt THAT epic...but entertaining nonetheless. 
laugh.gif

I tweeted this before the game, just knew it was gonna happen again

@frank_world 17h17 hours ago
I wonder how the Mets will disappoint me tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom