2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't care who wins but the one annoying thing about the royals winning is whenever teams like the Royals or Cardinals win we gotta listen all winter about how "they play the right way" they are a "model franchise"

ugh spare me.

http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/the-lessons-the-royals-should-and-shouldnt-teach-us/

great little article 
pimp.gif

quality bullpen depth is so important, and i don't think that can be understated. 

Last edited:
There is no "right way", bad defensive teams have won, good defensive teams ect ect, teams that hustled teams that don't.

I hate these narratives.

So who will take the risk on Cespedes this winter

and who will overpay Daniel Murphy lol

I seriously think that Giants will get Jordan Zimmerman, Jeff Samardzija, or Zach Grienke to fill their #2 starter role behind MadBum

Last edited:
So who will take the risk on Cespedes this winter

and who will overpay Daniel Murphy lol

I seriously think that Giants will get Jordan Zimmerman, Jeff Samardzija, or Zach Grienke to fill their #2 starter role behind MadBum
i honestly dont see either of those happening.

both really shot themselves in the foot when it mattered.

cespedes isnt fooling anyone, the entire league has known who he really is. not to take away that he was the spark of this Mets team.

Murphy MAYBE only because what he did was nothing short of amazing. but thats not really him in a 162 game season.

you can argue that he cost his team down the stretch. or at least helped.  he batted something like .167 with i think 3 errors in the WS

Last edited:
Haven't seen him post in a long time, but just in case he still lurks.......

A big congrats goes out to the homie @taimaishu123.  Been a long time coming.  Congrats on the WS!

Cueto game I think we had a 1-0 lead. So yeah, that seems accurate. We were atrocious against Cueto, gave him so many easy AB's.

Just read on ESPN that Cespedes expected to not return to NYM. No idea where he goes now lol. NYY???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom