2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay Bruce to Jays? 
nerd.gif

Jimmy Rollins signed a minor-league deal with the White Sox. Seems like a struggle move on his behalf.

It's over for him just retire already

Always found it ****** up when people like us say something like this. Dude loves the game. I give him props for not letting the game go and his ego even allowing this to happen.

Totally agree just I'm a huge fan and I rather not see him do this to himself to be honest. It is ****** up to say tho I agree

Jimmy Rollins signed a minor-league deal with the White Sox. Seems like a struggle move on his behalf.

It's over for him just retire already

Always found it ****** up when people like us say something like this. Dude loves the game. I give him props for not letting the game go and his ego even allowing this to happen.

Totally agree just I'm a huge fan and I rather not see him do this to himself to be honest. It is ****** up to say tho I agree

Feel you on that. Always been a Rollins fan as well.

i wish the Mets traded for Bruce after the Carlos Gomez deal fell through :smh:

Why do you care what those Queens chump do? :wow:
Jay Bruce is ****.

:lol: Only 28 years old too.

Welp - Sources: Jay Bruce trade to Blue Jays unravels

Saw this on Twitter -
I mean, IF you're willing to add 10 million in adding Jay Bruce, why not sign Dexter Fowler for a year or two? Rather do that. #BlueJays

:lol: don't even know what the hell that is

Also...U gotta wonder how Bryce feels about the Nats/Rizzo for bringing back Papelbon...

:lol: don't even know what the hell that is

Also...U gotta wonder how Bryce feels about the Nats/Rizzo for bringing back Papelbon...

I flipped on MLBN last night and he was talking about it I believe... but I had it on mute :wow:

The only people who are going to be surprised are the A's fans that think they are going to be anything better than horrible. Beane is still the most overrated GM in the game. Your team didnt improve at all.

The most overrated gm in the game?? He's managing the A's for crying out loud :lol:. Does he need a top 5 payroll/owner whose willing to spend to be considered an accurately rated gm?

Nothing about Ces makes me think about Jeter. His Sling Shot is dope though. I follow the guy's that customized it. It's ridiculous.

I was shocked that Nats brought back Pap. That's gonna blow up in their face again this season.

MTV really needs to bring back the Rock N Jock. Problem is, I wouldn't recognize half of the celebrities. Those Barry's they're both rocking, so fly.

Last edited:
Nothing about Ces makes me think about Jeter. His Sling Shot is dope though. I follow the guy's that customized it. It's ridiculous.

I was shocked that Nats brought back Pap. That's gonna blow up in their face again this season.

MTV really needs to bring back the Rock N Jock. Problem is, I wouldn't recognize half of the celebrities. Those Barry's they're both rocking, so fly.

I agree with all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom