2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 games for what??? There weren't any charges or anything. Why the hell won't he appeal?

Just cause there aren't charges doesn't mean someone didn't do anything :lol:

The legal burdens of proof and cooperation of witnesses and victims is not the same for an employer.

I get that but 30 games for him shooting his gun at the wall? That's weak. Do whatever the **** you want with your gun.

sick.gif

Beast

looks like the picture you'd take in middle school :lol: :lol:

all it needs is the lasers in the background

Colon is the GOAT :rofl: 42 years old and will go out there every 5th day for a few months til he gets bullpen innings. Idol status.

I couldn't care less about Cespedes' cars. I rather he spend money on that than drugs.
will you care when he's hitting .234 after first few months of the season?
Why are you all over Yo like this man?  You wouldnt be saying all this if it was our Giants who signed him.  Instead we have Denard Span who is probably riding his tricycle to Scottsdale every morning and not creating a scene.  I'll take the guy who is taking 6 figure cars and a horse to practice.

Why are you all over Yo like this man?  You wouldnt be saying all this if it was our Giants who signed him.  Instead we have Denard Span who is probably riding his tricycle to Scottsdale every morning and not creating a scene.  I'll take the guy who is taking 6 figure cars and a horse to practice.
Why would the way someone gets to practice make you take them over another player? Bryce Harper rolls up quietly in a Volvo...you wouldn't want him because of that?

Why would the way someone gets to practice make you take them over another player? Bryce Harper rolls up quietly in a Volvo...you wouldn't want him because of that?
Wait are you asking me why the way a player gets to practice matters or the guy I am quoting?  If you are asking me, I dont understand why.  I think we are arguing the same point.

Pretty sure Terry Collins said, while Yo's arrival's are silly, he's been doing what he needs to in drills and batting practice so he doesn't see any harm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom