2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

6355058483438008111809611172_bhnkex.jpg

Last edited:
In for this A's comeback.

edit: Welp.

edit: Good evening, Heidi Watney :smokin

Last edited:
Cubbies are legit a cheat code :lol:

That LU order is unstoppable man

Last edited:
Angels on pace to go 0-162 and score 0 runs. 

I just don't see how Mike Scioscia survives the season on this pace. 

does anyone have info on that TMobile MLBtv offer?

i looked it up but its not really that clear.

i dont have tmobile, but my mom does...

do i just set up a login from her phone how does that work?

You gotta click the link from her phone. Make sure her wifi is off. Click the link, create an MLB account. Then download the MLB At Bat on her phone and login in the app. Once you've logged in the app, you can use the login on any device.

We were just a couple grandslams and a bloop away from tying it up last night. Not the least bit concerned.

You gotta click the link from her phone. Make sure her wifi is off. Click the link, create an MLB account. Then download the MLB At Bat on her phone and login in the app. Once you've logged in the app, you can use the login on any device.
i actually made my friend sign up and he did it. he gave me his login but when i login on my computer it brings me to a billing page to pay.

• 2015 MLB.TV Premium Yearly Subscription
Order Subtotal

$3.99

Discount

$0.00

Tax

$0.00

Total$3.99

obviously dont care about the 3.99 but i just wanna make sure im doing it right. plus it says 2015...?

I didn't see that but I also didn't login on a computer. I just downloaded the app on my sister's phone, logged in. Then I logged in on my PS4 later that night and didn't have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom