2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye Dodgers 
pimp.gif

Haven't watched since the bottom of the fourth. I'm ecstatic right now, wish I was home to see the rest of the game.

Pence's break out game, thought Span would be the one with multiple RBIs, I'll take the runs regardless.

Last edited:
I wonder when Lincecum will sign with someone lol

Lincecum (hip) has not yet thrown a showcase for teams, and it is unclear when that will take place, or how his rehab his going, the San Francisco Chronicle's Ann Killion reports.
Multiple showcases have been rumored over the past couple months, as the free agent presumably intends on catching on with a team this season, but he has remained off the radar. His recovery from hip surgery was supposed to be complete in February, but that could be dragging on, and Lincecum is known as a perfectionist, so he may be delaying a showcase until he feels just right.

- http://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/baseball/news/tim-lincecum-has-yet-to-throw-for-teams/

A.J. Pollock's freak elbow injury could not have come at a worse time for Arizona. Diamondbacks were all-in after Dave Stewart made splashes with Greinke and Shelby. All in hopes of supplanting LAD and/or SF in the NL West. Makes the Inciarte trade to ATL even worse, his OF depth would have been extremely beneficial given this worst-case Pollock injury news, and Inciarte's defense is disgusting. Not only does Stewart decide to include Blair with Inciarte for Shelby, but to compound matters he carelessly and cheaply includes Dans. Ender Inciarte is under team control for another whopping 5 years. Blair is a top-50 prospect in most circles. Swanson is likely to be a stud, even if he doesn't reach Correa and Machado heights.

Tomas has been a bust Cuban signing so far. Ahmed is slick with the glove but can't consistently hit. Arizona really needs Jake Lamb to break out at the hot corner before Goldy hits '19.

Schwarber carted off the field just now :wow: banged legs with Fowler.

Last edited:
That was awful to see. Sucks, but thats what happens when a catcher is playing left field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom