2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Castilla blew it :smh:

I must of misspelled his name :lol:

Kemp is killing it. I wish we would have kept him.

Seems like he got old, fast.

this, plus with his injuries the last few years, I doubt we'll ever see anything remotely close to the "real" Kemp ever again. 2011 :smh:

Question bros, ive been playing tap baseball all week (thanks for the heads up :lol:):

What's the worst way to strikeout: looking-looking-swinging or swinging-swinging-looking?

Last edited:
EddieDoyers EddieDoyers or anyone else that might know.. so the MLB/T-Mobile offer. I claimed it on my girl's phone under my MLB.com account, and it appears to have went through, but every game was blacked out that I clicked onto them :lol: . Is that normal or am I missing a step in the setup?

Was trying on my iPhone if that matters and I'm in NY.

Last edited:
EddieDoyers EddieDoyers or anyone else that might know.. so the MLB/T-Mobile offer. I claimed it on my girl's phone under my MLB.com account, and it appears to have went through, but every game was blacked out that I clicked onto them :lol: . Is that normal or am I missing a step in the setup?

go into your privacy settings & make sure location services are on for the MLB app

go into your privacy settings & make sure location services are on for the MLB app

It was turned off :lol: all good here now. Thanks homie.

This is lit, any game at your disposal :pimp: .

Yep what nickmaz said
Stupid blackouts

Yep what nickmaz said
Stupid blackouts

Suck I'm not going to get the Yankees games tho. Just tried the Mets and it's blacked out :rolleyes .

Yep what nickmaz said
Stupid blackouts

Suck I'm not going to get the Yankees games tho. Just tried the Mets and it's blacked out :rolleyes .

Location spoofer

Yep what nickmaz said
Stupid blackouts

If you watch on your computer, on the chrome browser use the zenmate vpn extension
Set the location to Germany or Romania on the vpn, then boom, you can watch the Yanks or Mets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom