2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mets were hot at the right time last season but it's essentially the same lineup.. They could be in over their heads thinking things will play out similar to 2015

Last edited:
I said it last year, and I'll say it again.

The Mets just have to get into the playoffs. Their starting pitching is good enough to win with a subpar offense.

If you watch on your computer, on the chrome browser use the zenmate vpn extension
Set the location to Germany or Romania on the vpn, then boom, you can watch the Yanks or Mets

Sneaky sneaky. Tho, if I'm watching on my computer, I'll be home and able to watch on t.v. :lol: . Meant my post more so for mobile viewing, say if I'm at work and the Yanks have an afternoon game.

Harvey 0-2 
eek.gif

No lie, I was playing MLB The Show last night and I was 1 out away from a no hitter with Cueto against the Dodgers and Kendrick gets a hit from a dribbler :stoneface:

I threw a perfect game with Colon on I think the 03 version of the show on ps2 :pimp:

Great achievements in life :pimp:

If you watch on your computer, on the chrome browser use the zenmate vpn extension
Set the location to Germany or Romania on the vpn, then boom, you can watch the Yanks or Mets

Repped...

Thanks. I am using Express VPN. It will expire next month. Not sure if I want to renew it. Give Zenmate a try.

Just great to see baseball is back.

Now just waiting for the warm weather to finally hit NY.

I threw a perfect game with Colon on I think the 03 version of the show on ps2
pimp.gif

Great achievements in life
pimp.gif
I've only done it once...with Bumgarner 
laugh.gif
 Felt so good; it was a perfect game too

Jim Johnson is on the Braves...they'll need him to get the #1 pick haha

Orioles 5-0...wtf 
sick.gif

Last edited:
MLB Memes ‏@MLBMeme 4m4 minutes ago
Jake Arrieta hit a 440 foot homer! [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom