2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
madj how is Papelbum being perceived this season so far? Bryce should have laid the beats on him.

Courtesy of Adidas 
pimp.gif

jackie-robinson-adidas-2.jpg

jackie-robinson-adidas-1.jpg

jackie-robinson-adidas-energy-boost-icon-2-8_o59wce.jpg

madj how is Papelbum being perceived this season so far? Bryce should have laid the beats on him.
Everyone just saying it was over with the next day after it happened. I don't believe it, but whatever :lol: Pap got booed on Opening Day but since he's gone 5/5 in saves most of those boos turned into cheers.

Everyone just saying it was over with the next day after it happened. I don't believe it, but whatever :lol: Pap got booed on Opening Day but since he's gone 5/5 in saves most of those boos turned into cheers.

Yea I agree with you. Hands around the neck of any teammate, let alone the face of the franchise, goes unforgotten.

MLB (@MLB)
Three-time Manager of the Year Award winner Jim Leyland to guide Team USA in 2017 #WBC:

Pablo Sandoval needs hand-holder for eating issue, ex-trainer says

This Nats team, man. Thought I could get away with missing the first 30 mins of the game. I turned it on and it's 5-0.

Last edited:
At an SF-themed bar in LA watching the game

Giants defense disappointing RN!!!

Last edited:
Where did all these Royals fans come from? :lol:

Same place that all these Raider fans starting to come from.

Who cares man? People who *****&moan about bandwagon fans are soooo annoying and no one *******&moans about bandwagon fans more than you.

Let it go man. Good teams have bandwagons. Simple.

I'm saying for the Bay Area I've seen a lot of Royals fans. :lol:

Where did all these Royals fans come from? :lol:

Same place that all these Raider fans starting to come from.

Who cares man? People who *****&moan about bandwagon fans are soooo annoying and no one *******&moans about bandwagon fans more than you.

Let it go man. Good teams have bandwagons. Simple.

I'm saying for the Bay Area I've seen a lot of Royals fans. :lol:

The bay is just a lame fan base area in general

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom