2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
 George Springers HR was hit 115.9 MPH... Hardest ball he's ever hit recorded by @statcast
mannyshrugs.JPG

Dellin Betances and Andrew Miller have gotten 33 outs this year. 27 of them are strikeouts.
 #Astros Jose Altuve last three seasons, plate appearances to 4 HR: 2016 - 55 2015 - 140 2014 - 457
2ajbe5x.gif

Miller & Betances :pimp: :pimp:

once Chapman comes back games are gonna be over in the 6th inning :pimp:

If the mets had the Yankees bullpen they'd win 120 games
Lets be honest.  If the Mets had the Yankees offense, they would win 120 games.  

The Mets remind me a lot of the 2009 and 2010 Giants.  Incredible pitching and a minor league offense.

2010 Giants offense wasn't bad at all. Definitely better than the Mets current lineup. I'll take 2010 Buster Posey and Aubrey Huff over 2016 Cespedes and Conforto.

2010 Giants offense wasn't bad at all. Definitely better than the Mets current lineup. I'll take 2010 Buster Posey and Aubrey Huff over 2016 Cespedes and Conforto.
And yeah, the 2010 Giants lineup wasnt bad once Pat Burrell was signed, Posey was brought up from the Minors and what not.  But winning games 3-2 was torture to watch.  Fingernails non-existent.

Paid off in the end. The 2010 Giants also only had one player strike out more than 100 times.

Michael Taylor leading off for the Nats with a .163obp

While Murphy is batting 5th with a .523obp

Never change Dusty, never change. 

Arenado is easily the greatest defensive 3rd baseman I've ever seen. Every night he does something amazing, it seems.

Michael Taylor leading off for the Nats with a .163obp

While Murphy is batting 5th with a .523obp

Never change Dusty, never change. 
Batting Murphy lead off wouldn't make any sense with this lineup. Revere getting hurt on the first swing of the season kinda sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom