2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manaea tommorow
pimp.gif
. Let's see what this kids made of
Hopefully he ends our Coliseum woes this season

Man, every player should be on PED's... Outside of straight abusing them, like any other drug, I've never understood why exactly they're illegal... The league should have a league approved cocktail, it would only better the game and the players...

I'd guess trickle down? What age/league does it begin in? I agree that with docs on board and 'used properly' it would be beneficial to the players and game

You guys see Jose Fernandez's cracking up after being fooled on a Maeda pitch last night? :lol: He and Harper should be in every MLB commercial. That's how you play the game.

cant find this .gif at all but man NOLA breaking ball was on point last night. Like the twitter says that jawn was moving today lol

harper looking foolish 

You guys see Jose Fernandez's cracking up after being fooled on a Maeda pitch last night? :lol: He and Harper should be in every MLB commercial. That's how you play the game.

Yeah I loved his reaction! The kid is having fun and cares about doing well which often leads to his often fiery display of emotion.

There is no way to play the game. Be fiery, be calm, be jovial, be a jerk. Just play how your personality is

There is no way to play the game. Be fiery, be calm, be jovial, be a jerk. Just play how your personality is

Maybe you understood my post because you just agreed with me :lol: These guys are themselves on the field. None of that unwritten rules stuffz

Things quickly starting to sour for the Nats. Nothing has changed from last year. Truly the worst lineup in all of baseball. Need Revere back and Turner call up to inject some life.

Things quickly starting to sour for the Nats. Nothing has changed from last year. Truly the worst lineup in all of baseball. Need Revere back and Turner call up to inject some life.
Can't believe I'm the one saying this, but relax. There are a couple of holes right now, but they'll be fixed soon. Revere will be back next week and Ramos should be back tomorrow. Unfortunately we'll have to wait until late May to get Turner up here if we want that extra year of service.

Hyped af for this A's game...finally a home game

Coliseum is complete trash but it's home 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom