2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astros have two more wins than the Braves, yikes.
Last place in the AL West hehe

Phillies 13-10 
eek.gif

Last edited:
eek.gif

Btw Hatcher on the Dodgers is so booty

That dude stay giving up big home runs

Last edited:
Hyped af for this A's game...finally a home game

Coliseum is complete trash but it's home :pimp:  

It really is home :pimp:. Days games that yard is beautiful to me.

Man what a win by the A's today. They never come back in games. Ever. They showed some fight. Manaea is the goods. We about to take the west.

Semi srs

Every player in the two trades for Gomez and Giles
deal. give us Santana back

Santana is going to be a beast. His approach is awesome for a young guy. Loves going the other way and has power doing it. Professional hitter. Ill just wait for free agency :lol: Go Pack!

Hey fellas. Sorry to spoil the thread here. I wish I had the chance to sit and follow these past few days with you guys but unfortunate news, I lost my father yesterday morning. It's been a mind numbing 24 hours so far but I know over time it will get better, and that's because pops is in a better place right now.

NT is for the discussions, news, lulz, and now I can safely say it's for the ability to express some personal matters. I just ask all ya guys to take care of your health if you aren't yet already, and make sure you keep your fam close. I've always had such a strong relationship with my dad and it's gotten even stronger over the last 6 years. He may not have a physical presence here any longer, but I damn sure know he's still with me. Clear as day considering the 12 run inning his Mets put up last night, he might just have had something to do with that.

Take care guys, enjoy your weekend.

Last edited:
Tyler White can't field a grounder at first with 2 outs, leading two runs to score after that.

The Astros are just playing such bad baseball right now 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I've always had such a strong relationship with my dad and it's gotten even stronger over the last 6 years.
That's what's up, man. 
smokin.gif

Sorry you lost him, but glad you guys shared a bond.

Cherish that, my friend.

Not everyone has that.

Best wishes to you and yours, man.

Hey mac, if you need someone to talk to, you can hit up my pms
It sucks losing someone who was in your life up to the point where they pass away :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom