2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's definitely no where near what it used to be. All the players with bad blood are gone besides A-Rod and Papi. Then factor in neither team is that good and it's not as interesting.

I get it. Your Giants won a few rings over the last few years and no one outside of California gives a ****. Boston and Yankees on Sunday night again next week.

Last edited:
I get it. Your Giants won a few rings over the last few years and no one outside of California gives a ****. Boston and Yankees on Sunday night again next week.

And that's fine. The rest of the country doesn't give 2 ***** about this Rivarly. Don't get mad at cause it's the truth.

As an outsider I'd much rather see a team like Chicago, Washington, KC, SF, Pitt, etc featured. Even when it was an interesting rivalry ESPN ruins it by over showcasing

Pirates pillbox hats are some of the best
Red Sox Yankees rivalry is better when they fight over free agents in the summer and players legitimately dislike each other

Varitek and A-Rod/ Manny and Clemens/Dempster and A Rod 
eek.gif

From what I remember, the A's have only been on ESPN Sunday Night for 2 times in the past 2 years (At Pitt, At ATL)

LOL

Last edited:
My goodness, didn't the Orioles start 9-0? Boston already passed them up :lol:

Remember this night like it was yesterday

awesome to see 

thought this was the whole video lol nvm 

Last edited:
Ridiculous GOAT stat of the week:

26.3% of Barry Bonds' 12,606 career plate appearances ended with either a home run or a walk.  From 2001-2004, this number was 39.5%.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And just for fun....since I havent posted a stat in a while.....here is my personal favorite Bonds homerun of all time:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom