2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@macbk  Just catching up on the past 5 or so pages and totally missed your post about your dad.  Brought tears to my eyes my man.  RIP to your pops.  Hope you are doing as well as possible given the circumstances.  Prayers to you and your fam.  

Yeah i guess you're right.

The only Chipotle is about 20 minutes away. There's a Moe's 3 miles west & another one 2 miles east from me. :lol:

People who eat Chipotle?  Yeah I agree.  I cant trust those people at all.
I slay Chipotle on the regular, brotha. Norovirus? E. coli? I'm going down with the ship. That customer loyalty.
Ok fine.  I trust 1 person who eats Chipotle on the regular.  
laugh.gif

Too many amazing taquerias in California to bring myself to eat Chipotle.  If I want non-authentic Mexicanish food (which is almost never), I am going to Taco Bell.  

I do Taco Bell about twice a year. Regret it every time but reminds me of my HS/college days :lol:

Last edited:
Growing up with a Mexican mother, I've had authentic Mexican food my entire life. I go to Chipotle cause it's delicious, not because it's "Mexican food".

Might get some today :pimp:

Nahhhh you're doing it wrong. Go to La Vic's for the sauce(orange crack) and iguanas for the food.

Freebirds> Chipotle
Damn, Iguanas in Union City closed a few years ago too =(

Guess I gotta hit it up next time I go to SJ!

This kid at the Coliseum put on a Mariners hat just to get a ball from Cano 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom