2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, @dland24, for sparking the conversation and providing inspiration to compile this list. This was done quickly and will be revisited/edited.

Current Top-30 SP:
1. Jake Arrieta
2. Clayton Kershaw
3. Chris Sale
4. Max Scherzer
5. David Price
6. Madison Bumgarner
7. Zack Greinke
8. Dallas Keuchel
9. Jose Fernandez
10. Corey Kluber
11. Yu Darvish
12. Felix Hernandez
13. Chris Archer
14. Jacob deGrom
15. Gerrit Cole
16. Noah Syndergaard
17. Carlos Carrasco
18. Adam Wainwright
19. Matt Harvey
20. Stephen Strasburg
21. Cole Hamels
22. Johnny Cueto
23. Sonny Gray
24. Jon Lester
25. Masahiro Tanaka
26. Jose Quintana
27. Marcus Stroman
28. Tyson Ross
29. Garrett Richards
30. Danny Salazar / Carlos Martinez / Yordano Ventura / Taijuan Walker

First edit: Added Tai to my four-way tie at #30.

Last edited:
Correa starting to heat up.
Altuve still hot. 5 lead off homerun already.
Pitching starts to settle down and the Astros will be alright.

ChpsPZRUgAAU7t9.jpg

Landing spot for Nelson Cruz's 446ft bomb.

:x

Still can't believe what an *** whooping I seen the Mets give the Braves... In person at that, I won't forget this :smh:

Before I went to bed, I was surfing FB and saw a cool fella named Larry's video blog on Deaf MLB Network group. He's kind to share his story with baseball junkies. He and his friend went to A's game yesterday. Larry is a die hard Mariners fan. Larry bought a Darth Vader helmet. He painted it with Mariners color and added two logos on both sides (retro Mariners 1977 logo and the big K letter). Scott Servais saw his Vader helmet and asked him how much for his helmet. Servais was willing to buy his helmet. Larry wasn't sure if Servais was serious or not. Larry turned down the offer nicely. Servais is stubborn and he wanted that helmet so badly. Servais told him to meet him after the game and Servais will trade one of his players' baseball bat for his Vader helmet. Larry was curious about it. Larry figured that he'd make another Vader helmet anyways. After the game, Larry was like hey, do you still want this helmet? Servias was like yes, hold on a sec. Servias called Robinson Cano to come to him. Servias told Robinson to give Larry his baseball bat. Larry was excited because he wanted to give his daughter a present for her hard work at school. His daughter is a big fan of Robinson Cano. So he thought this gift is perfect for his daughter. Larry asked Robinson if he can sign his bat which Robinson gladly agreed. Larry traded his Vader helmet for Robinson's signed bat.

Received Larry's permission to share his story with y'all. Thought this is pretty cool.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom