2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hell happened to the Astros and Keuchel?
half of our lineup has no business being on a major league roster.

They need to cut the fat before its too late. 

Gomez and Valbuena have no business playing. 

The pitching has been good as of late too. 

half of our lineup has no business being on a major league roster.

They need to cut the fat before its too late. 

Gomez and Valbuena have no business playing. 

The pitching has been good as of late too. 

Really sucks personally to see gomez play the way he has in Houston. Hes a great dude but he gets in his head easily

Machado's kinda underrated imo

When people talk about the best young player in baseball it's always Harper, Trout, & Correa.

Manny Machado's stats put him in discussion for best young player

Dude is just so good.

Hopefully he can keep it up and the O's can keep getting W's.
Does anyone else feel like he flys under the radar a bit?

I think that's what the whole article is about :lol:

But he definitely does. I guess the Trout vs Harper angle is too good to throw in a third.

Baltimore isn't part of the DMV, but Harper DOMINATES the headlines because of his personality and play. Part of the reason why Machado is overshadowed.

you know who is good my ******* man Odubell Herrera !
Dude has done so well drawing walks.
agreed, i love it hes one of the few who dont go up there hacking away for us "Cough Cough" Franco. i like franco but he needs to just relax hes going for HR every at bat lol

Herrera continues to rake. He has hit .400 with a .952 OPS over his last 14 games bringing his total slash line to .339/.450/.460 with three home runs and six stolen bases

shoulda seen me last night i had phils for $300 when herrera hit that triple to start the 10th off i was going nuts 

My dudes :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Any guys down in So Cal want to buy all star game ticket strips? I was chosen just now and got sent an email but prolly not gonna go. I got the link to purchase if anyone wants to purchase a strip of tickets

Jean-Jacques Taylor ESPN Staff Writer

Pitcher Matt Bush, the first player taken in the 2004 draft, who spent nearly three years in jail, will make his major league debut with the Texas Rangers today. The Rangers will promote Bush from Double-A Frisco, where he is 0-2 with a 2.65 ERA. The 30-year-old Bush has 18 strikeouts and four walks in 17 innings. He also has five saves. Bush spent time in jail for driving under the influence with serious bodily injury in a 2012 accident in Florida. He signed a minor league deal with the Rangers after being released from prison last December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom