2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, didn't know Bush was actually playing. Makes me think about all the NFL drama over the last few years. That's crazy.

I don't think Machado is underrated. He gets a lot of love. Him and Correa are my favorite out of the young group. I think most people rank him right under Harper and Trout, his injuries are a factor too. Crazy talent.

I hate that stories like Bush's are celebrated. Dude was in prison :lol:

The fact he made it to the show because he throws has shouldn't shadow his bad acts.

CiXeP7UXEAE7GFY.jpg

jjs07 jjs07 :
Matt Bush retired heart of Blue Jays' lineup (Donaldson, Joey Bats, Encarnacion). Was throwing heat, ten of Bush's seventeen pitches were clocked at 96 MPH or higher.

Tigers are terrible lol. Ausmus won't make it through the year.
Random fact: Ausmus has partaken in three of the five 20-strikeout games in MLB history. Two as a player, and obviously the most recent as Tigers manager against Mad Max.

Any guys down in So Cal want to buy all star game ticket strips? I was chosen just now and got sent an email but prolly not gonna go. I got the link to purchase if anyone wants to purchase a strip of tickets

How much are tickets running?

jjs07 jjs07 :
Matt Bush retired heart of Blue Jays' lineup (Donaldson, Joey Bats, Encarnacion). Was throwing heat, ten of Bush's seventeen pitches were clocked at 96 MPH or higher.

Tigers are terrible lol. Ausmus won't make it through the year.
Random fact: Ausmus has partaken in three of the five 20-strikeout games in MLB history. Two as a player, and obviously the most recent as Tigers manager against Mad Max.

Just peeped his highlights on SC. Dude was throwing gas.

Probably a lot of good baseball left in him considering he's well rested :lol: :smh:

Wait....Matt Bush as in the dude that was in prison like two years ago? #1 Pick Matt Bush?? What the hell?

Wait....Matt Bush as in the dude that was in prison like two years ago? #1 Pick Matt Bush?? What the hell?

Yep that's him! Rangers signed him not too long after he got out of prison. I figured if he were ever to get signed by someone it would be Texas based off them dealing with a player with a troubled past like Hamilton. Hell they even kept Ron Washington after they found out we was doing coke :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom