2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Punch reminds me when martin maldonado knocked travis snider after cole was salty about gomez "watching" the ball then still getting a triple :lol: here was the result

Last edited:
What's wild is me and my Dad went to the Rangers' game on Friday night and it was boring as hell.

The 2 following were lit as f

Same. :smh:
The fight is all I'm seeing on everyone's snapchat.
**** Bautista though.

Last edited:
Funny you guys bring up Farnsworth, this dude was a "savage" before the phrase was coined.

Back in "02-03" when I first turned 21 me and a few of my buddies used to spaz out at the local bars on the north side.
There was this spot called "Tais til 4", which if I'm not mistaken still stands to this day. Type of joint of all the beligerent alchoholics used to hit up after all the other bars shut down at 2.
There were a few times we ran into Kyle at this joint, cool dude. But my man used to get lit up, I mean full blown "Frank the Tank" mode.
I've personally winessed this man straight knock a dude out cold for talking slick to him. He used to show up and clean house, he was raking all the P in the joint.
One time dude bought me and my buddies shots and drinks and chilled with us...but he ended up smashing my homies girl that night :rofl: :rofl:
They had a 3 year relationship too :smh:.

Nick Swisher was another guy who was a savage.

Funny you guys bring up Farnsworth, this dude was a "savage" before the phrase was coined.

One time dude bought me and my buddies shots and drinks and chilled with us...but he ended up smashing my homies girl that night
roll.gif
roll.gif

They had a 3 year relationship too
mean.gif

eek.gif

Odor caught him real good :wow: that was a wild scene.

Marcus Stroman ‏@MStrooo6 5h5 hours ago
Zero respect for Odor. Never had respect for him, never will.

Lane [emoji]9996[/emoji]️ ‏@LanePeace 4h4 hours ago
@MStrooo6 hey man I was sitting in the right field bleachers and didn't see you in the fight. Do you have to be over 5'8 to participate?

Marcus StromanVerified account
‏@MStrooo6
@LanePeace nah, I was graduating from THE Duke University. How was your Sunday?

:lol:

Last edited:

Back in "02-03" when I first turned 21 me and a few of my buddies used to spaz out at the local bars on the north side.
There was this spot called "Tais til 4", which if I'm not mistaken still stands to this day. Type of joint of all the beligerent alchoholics used to hit up after all the other bars shut down at 2.
There were a few times we ran into Kyle at this joint, cool dude. But my man used to get lit up, I mean full blown "Frank the Tank" mode.
I've personally winessed this man straight knock a dude out cold for talking slick to him. He used to show up and clean house, he was raking all the P in the joint.
One time dude bought me and my buddies shots and drinks and chilled with us...but he ended up smashing my homies girl that night :rofl: :rofl:
They had a 3 year relationship too :smh:.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

^
Nothing like Kyle unfortunately.
A few of my buddies are die hard Sox fans and we used to go to Comiskey a few times.
Ran into Swish at some local pub, he was trashed, he had 2 smoking birds with him.
But from what some of the regulars there were saying dude used to get wasted and always take home something.

Perks of being a ball player in a heavy sports city I guess.

Last edited:
One time dude bought me and my buddies shots and drinks and chilled with us...but he ended up smashing my homies girl that night
roll.gif
roll.gif

They had a 3 year relationship too
mean.gif
Bruh...
roll.gif

At least your boy got some free drinks out of it.

Bautista really was checking his teeth!?!?! :lol:

You gotta wait for dude after the game, as a man you can't go out like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom