2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rangers fans seen praising Johnny, he speaks on their behalf

:lol: :lol:

They just piss me off with their holier than thou attitude when they've never accomplished anything. Take the Royals for example, they're tools too, but they've at least accomplished something to warrant their attitude.

Eh I haven't really paid attention to them to see how they're acting. I do like this Cubs team, however, and want to see them lose to the Mets in the NLCS again.

Best punches thrown in a MLB game?

Mills on Strawberry
Farnsworth on Wilson
Odor on Bautista

Just off the top of my head...

I'm sure I missed a few.

Eh I haven't really paid attention to them to see how they're acting. I do like this Cubs team, however, and want to see them lose to the Mets in the NLCS again.

3rd place homie... NLCS talk is early.

:tongue:
Harvey being garbage and that bullpen legitimately worry me. Other than that, we should be ok if everyone stays healthy. But obviously, a big part of this team's allure is Harvey being dominant which hasn't been the case.

surprised no one talked bout that phillies ending saturday night with the plate collision

what a ******* play 

been a fun season to watch so far esp with all these 1 run games

Was watching the Farnsworth/Wilson fight on youtube and saw this comment:

scyanks71 year ago
I play noseguard next to this dude on the Orlando Phantoms, I can tell you this, I'd take a bullet for this ******* guy. Everyone loves this scumbag

:lol:

surprised no one talked bout that phillies ending saturday night with the plate collision

what a ******* play 

been a fun season to watch so far esp with all these 1 run games

I just saw Votto fake throw a ball into the stands :lol:

I just saw Votto fake throw a ball into the stands
laugh.gif
man the fans were not happy about that lol once he missed a grounder (not sure if ruled an error) on next play they let him hear it. That bad karma is real 

if i was votto i'd do the same thing and tease the fans but in the end i would throw a ball over esp to a little kid

That punch buckles most.. That glove slap to follow was super week though . Odor earned himself a bad rep last year due to his dirty *** play. I just wish retribution didn't happen in the last game of the season between these too. I'm praying to the baseball Gods for a 2016 playoff matchup and a 500 FT Joey Bats BOMB. **** the Rangers

Last edited:

Gota be boosters right ? It's every weekend they put scores up like that for my club but they never share their secrets no matter how many times I ask lol

Games is pissing me off tho with #1 picks I'm constantly getting guys I can't even use for my LU

Gota be boosters right ? It's every weekend they put scores up like that for my club but they never share their secrets no matter how many times I ask lol

Games is pissing me off tho with #1 picks I'm constantly getting guys I can't even use for my LU
Yeah #1 picks hit at like a 20% clip for me now.  Although I just got Rich Hill who is a 5 star pitcher yesterday.  My club sucked this weekend.  Got 54th or something like that.  Thinking about leaving it and joining a new one.  

Bout to start a new game with you bro!

Best punches thrown in a MLB game?

Mills on Strawberry
Farnsworth on Wilson
Odor on Bautista

Just off the top of my head...

I'm sure I missed a few.
Not because it was that great of a hit, but I hate the guy so it makes it rank pretty high up for me.....

Michael Barrett punching AJ Pierzynski in the face.  
pimp.gif

Only Nats fight I remember with a punch actually being landed is when someone on the Marlins clothes lined Nyjer Morgan :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom