2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn the Pirates wound up losing.

O's/Yankees about to be in a lengthy rain delay.

The Astros are playing great ball now...

but we have 4 coming up in Arlington, and the Rangers own us 
laugh.gif

Called the sweep too early. 10 unanswered for the Nats. #baseball
Nats are gonna have to make a move for a closer and another bullpen arm. Rivero has been real shaky this year and Papelbon gives me a heart attack every time he enters the game.

Nice to see Harp have better at bats today, hopefully this continues.

Nats are gonna have to make a move for a closer and another bullpen arm. Rivero has been real shaky this year and Papelbon gives me a heart attack every time he enters the game.

I forsee Andrew Miller in a Nats uni if the Yankees are out of it by the ASB.

Question is, who can the Nats offer in return?

Just saw that story about a Phillies fan throwing a beer bottle at Ryan Howard and it landing at his feet :smh:

Terrible at bat by Holliday.

He should have abused Peavy before he got pulled.

Last edited:
Just saw that story about a Phillies fan throwing a beer bottle at Ryan Howard and it landing at his feet
mean.gif
disgrace hope they catch dude they got an ok still picture of him although its tough to see his face. 

even tho howard is having a terrible career dude dont deserve that. He won us a damn WS lol

disgrace hope they catch dude they got an ok still picture of him although its tough to see his face. 

even tho howard is having a terrible career dude dont deserve that. He won us a damn WS lol
The article I read quoted Howard saying he has no problem with fans yelling and telling him he sucks right now cause he admits that he's not playing well.

I can't imagine what was going through the guys head that threw the bottle.

I can't stand when fans do that stuff. I was at ALDS Game 5 in Toronto when people started throwing beer cans on the field. It was disgusting and embarassing. Probably all the bandwagon fans that never been to a game before.

Since when did Dusty become the GM? :lol:

They need to send Turner down and have him learn to play CF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom