2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The replay system of teams stalling so they can review the play on their own to decide if they want the umpires to review the play is so ridiculous :lol:

Banged up Detroit squad. 
Redsox don't GAF

sidenote: Kirk Newienhkeisdhiues is rocking these today

CgbCkRhUAAENfxs.jpg

Mets should have kept Nieuwenhuis :smh:

How the heck can Alderson let this guy go who hit three homers in a game plus go-ahead homer against the Nationals in September?

^

I know

Any player who led Mets to beat a rivalry team has my respect... :lol:

Also he puts up better numbers than the guy we are paying $8 mill (De Aza)... Pretty sad

The replay system of teams stalling so they can review the play on their own to decide if they want the umpires to review the play is so ridiculous :lol:

Its tough. I want these dudes to get the call right, but what is taking so long? If there isnt indisputable evidence to overturn, dead the challenge. They're taking several minutes and still ain't getting it right :smh:

Last edited:
So does anyone still think Brandon Crawford is better than Corey Seager?
laugh.gif

Seager is probably a close second behind Kris Bryant for MVP at this point.

East Coasters, do you guys usually stay up til 1 AM to catch west coast games on weekdays?

East Coasters, do you guys usually stay up til 1 AM to catch west coast games on weekdays?

back when i was in school, i would usually watch until 11:30-12. then pass out. but college/working...i'd watch typically. actually enjoyed the west coast swings. good change of pace :lol:

back when i was in school, i would usually watch until 11:30-12. then pass out. but college/working...i'd watch typically. actually enjoyed the west coast swings. good change of pace
laugh.gif
I grew up being used to coming home from school around 4 PM and have sports on until 10 PM 

When I went to the east coast, I was like "What the...it feels so weird having no sports on until 7 PM, how do east coast fans deal with this?!" 
laugh.gif

Giants bullpen is so bad

Should've got Andrew Miller

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom