2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

[thread="287472"] [/thread]

It's 2016 papi. Get yourself a location spoofer. Damn what they teaching y'all in OK
Not that. :lol:  
A little over my head, I'll find a Stream before I learn IP ish, my computer storage in my brain, has reached, its, capacity. All out of Gigs|I

sidenote: I"m still tripping off the Heyward Dong! That was so awesome.

Just download the hola extension onto your web browser. It's so damn easy :lol:

Last edited:

[thread="287472"] [/thread]

It's 2016 papi. Get yourself a location spoofer. Damn what they teaching y'all in OK
Not that. :lol:  
A little over my head, I'll find a Stream before I learn IP ish, my computer storage in my brain, has reached, its, capacity. All out of Gigs|I

Just download the hola extension onto your web browser. It's so damn easy :lol:
or zenmate

bruh. my mind is blown. finally got my mlb.tv code with that wendy's thing. this **** is so advanced. fast-forwarding through games using the a "scorecard" progress bar?!?! amazing. i'll pay full price next year for this.
Thing I use the most is the clips they post. If I missed any home run or good play. They go up almost instantly.

[thread="287472"]2016 Mlb Thread Baseball Is Upon Us Royals Are The Champs/67920#post_26390268​[/thread]

Not that. 
laugh.gif

Just download the hola extension onto your web browser. It's so damn easy
laugh.gif
or zenmate
i use tunnello since it uses foreign locations. really, any free vpn should work. you only have to keep it on up until the stream loads, than shut it off

bruh. my mind is blown. finally got my mlb.tv code with that wendy's thing. this **** is so advanced. fast-forwarding through games using the a "scorecard" progress bar?!?! amazing. i'll pay full price next year for this.
Thing I use the most is the clips they post. If I missed any home run or good play. They go up almost instantly.

word. yeah this thing is def worth it. far and away better than what the NHL has for gamecenter live

word. yeah this thing is def worth it. far and away better than what the NHL has for gamecenter live

I tried asking ya'll at the beginning of the season if anyone wanted to go halfsies on mlb.tv but nobody wanted to :lol:

I tried asking ya'll at the beginning of the season if anyone wanted to go halfsies on mlb.tv but nobody wanted to :lol:

:lol: i'm in next year with you, fam. i didn't realize how dope it is :lol:

MLB.TV has made fantasy baseball a lot more enjoyable for me this year and a lot easier for me to keep up with my players

Just download the hola extension onto your web browser. It's so damn easy
laugh.gif
Mother ******

def trying this RIGHT NOW

ATM there are 5 games on

Hou/Pitt, Was/Bal, LAA/Tor, KC/MIA, and TEX/Cin           I can watch God Damn two of them
mad.gif

MLB needs to fix this stalling for replay thing managers are doing. You've got managers having pitchers walk around the mound for over a minute waiting to decide if they want to challenge or not. In the NFL you've got until the ball is snapped. Not sure how they'd fix it, but they need to do something because it's getting kind of ridiculous.

Nothing conclusive in either replay. This replay system needs to be changed. Showalter took another hour to decide if he wanted to challenge that one as well :lol:

Fastest man in the history of baseball, 0-2 on the basepath...

14/17 on the season. All 3 outs via replay. 6 triples in 35 games.

Did you miss Machado field that slow roller in the first? Dude thought he had a chance and Turner was 10 feet past the bag.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom