2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Schwarber was healthy would Heyward be riding the pine? Most expensive defensive replacement in history.

I'll happily take 3/4 from you guys. Guaranteed win for the Nats tonight. Ubaldo on the bump :smh:

*edit*

I thought the O's should have gone all in on Heyward. SO glad they didn't. :lol:

Last edited:
I'll happily take 3/4 from you guys. Guaranteed win for the Nats tonight. Ubaldo on the bump :smh:

*edit*

I thought the O's should have gone all in on Heyward. SO glad they didn't. :lol:
:lol: it never goes well for the Nats against the O's, but I had a bad feeling about the series once I saw we had two rookies throwing at OPACY after y'all got curbstomped by the Astros. Also, Ubaldo owns us in his career, so we shall see.

What's the early word on Benintendi's knee :nerd:

I always hate to see a BoSox go down.

knee sprain the early word. MRI results being looked at to see if there are any tears

Last edited:
Mets need to get another starter. Can't lose tonight.

Benintendi is gonna be really good. Moncada looks ready too. Sox got a dynasty in the making of they get pitching.

Last night was a dope experience 

few friends and i were practicing some softball and seen some kid by himself practicing pitching. I walked up and asked if he would like to join us and practice with us or if we can help with anything. It turns out this dude is from Japan visiting philly as a tourist for a few days. 

He was pitching some heat underhand and i decided to step in the box to see what he had. Kid was legit for sure with great pitches and keeping them under control. They were literally rising while crossing the plate crazy. I never went up vs someone who pitches under hand with speed.

We made this kids day he was so exited and kept smiling when we would swing and miss lol When we would connect he would compliment the hit. He was just a dope kid from Japan who wanted to work on his pitching. 

his english was lil broken so really couldn't understand him but told him we would be back out there today same time, wonder if hell show up. 

Mets need to get another starter. Can't lose tonight.

Benintendi is gonna be really good. Moncada looks ready too. Sox got a dynasty in the making of they get pitching.
Moncada is almost there. Still needs refine his right handed swing. Looks good at third base though. But he's had a couple golden sombreros the past couple weeks. :lol:

crazy how my cousin & Jorge Soler from the Cubs have become besties this summer lmaoCubs have an off day in LA so my cousin flew to LA for the day to take Soler around shopping.. Man just copped a few pairs of Yeezys from Mag Park & RIF

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom