2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, Jose Altuve is good at baseball. Really good.
And Correa's approach at the plate and letting the ball travel and driving it the other way is very slept on.

Last edited:
And Correa's approach at the plate and letting the ball travel and driving it the other way is very slept on.
I've been meaning to post this for a while 
laugh.gif

I really think his approach his holding him back.

He's slugging .471 
sick.gif
 but the power is there. He's got to change his approach to reach his power potential. He has too much talent to have the approach of a slappy 
laugh.gif

Jay Bruce ******* sucks
I remember when they traded for him, was listening to a Radio broadcast that was a rerun.

Radio guy was in Love.

Caller was not having it. 

Said he's only good for HR then 5 SO's, HR then 6 SO's, HR then 7 SO's.

Dude went on until like #17 SO's and the RADIO host was crying laughing.

laugh.gif
Def got my day going with a good smile and attitude. 

Sandy Leon won't stop hitting, bruh
I hate watching these guys though man.

It's my team and all but.....I've probably watched less innings from them, than any team NL/AL

Just FF to October man and let's get it going.

Last edited:
Yo, I noticed her a while ago. I think she was sitting with her family or there was at least a kid sitting next to her. Had me thinking damn that's a nice stacked milf and I did notice she was filling out a scoresheet. I bet the players appreciate her.

It was probably another family. I watch as many games as I can and have never seen her with anybody. When she first got "noticed" there was an article done about her. Shes married and got like 3 kids and goes to the games to get away and relax lol. It was funny when this dude showed up :lol:

LMAO thats comedy gold right there

Tebow ran a 6.76 60yd. Saw videos of his throws from RF, pretty meh arm.

Scouts tell Jerry Crasnick he graded below average.

Why are you guys even discussing this? Did we not know these would be the outcomes?

Jim Bowden
ESPN Senior Writer

"Tim Tebow work out was certainly good enough that someone will give him a chance. Running and Power were his best two tools" - a respected major league Scouting Director.

:nerd:

:lol:

This happens way to much man

got 2 tickets for tonight 10 rows behind Nats dugout and cant find a single person who wants to go and enjoy a baseball game lol i know its the Phils but cmon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom