2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh.....that's worse than Boozer

They're clowning him on Live TV

Dudes gotta embrace being bald. Too much damn black ice.

So I'm randomly watching this Brewers game and I see this

Got distracted real easily :lol: damn melons

Lol shes got her own website. Think its frontrowamy.com
Yeah she's not as hot as I thought
She got a nice boob job though

Holland puts together back-to-back solid starts for the first time in what seems like a couple of years...

Lucroy has done a great job managing several of these guys since he came over.

Lmao yeah that's all she's got. Tbh she's awkward as hell back there. She always sits by herself and it's right in the middle of the row and she never talks to anyone She's goofy af :lol:

Lmao yeah that's all she's got. Tbh she's awkward as hell back there. She always sits by herself and it's right in the middle of the row and she never talks to anyone She's goofy af :lol:
apparently she keeps score on her scoresheet :lol:
What a neeeeerd jk
Makes sense why she likes to sit alone though

Seager got the IBB bottom of 8th score 0-0, men on 1 and 2 w/ 1 out, loading the bases. 

The respect
pimp.gif

Last edited:

Yo, I noticed her a while ago. I think she was sitting with her family or there was at least a kid sitting next to her. Had me thinking damn that's a nice stacked milf and I did notice she was filling out a scoresheet. I bet the players appreciate her.

Yo, I noticed her a while ago. I think she was sitting with her family or there was at least a kid sitting next to her. Had me thinking damn that's a nice stacked milf and I did notice she was filling out a scoresheet. I bet the players appreciate her.

It was probably another family. I watch as many games as I can and have never seen her with anybody. When she first got "noticed" there was an article done about her. Shes married and got like 3 kids and goes to the games to get away and relax lol. It was funny when this dude showed up :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom