2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple things I liked about that game:

1. The Giants doing nothing against Kershaw other than an infield hit, E2, wild pitch sequence.

2. Corey "not the best SS in the NL" Seager scoring the winning run in the 9th.

If I never had to see Bumgarner or Yordano pitch again I would not be the least bit disappointed. Both censoredboys of the highest order.

Last edited:

1. The Giants doing nothing against Kershaw other than an infield hit, E2, wild pitch sequence.

I love it.

Who is the best SS/NL?

Dodgers or Giants, it don't matter. Tim Hudson pegged this franchise spot on 2 years ago.

"Obviously they have a talented group over there, there's no question," Hudson told The Post's Barry Svrluga. "They have some great pitching. But come playoff time, talent can take you a long ways, but what do you have between your legs? That's going to take you real far. And I think we've got a group in here that really has some of that."

Nats are soft.
Two years is a long time. A bunch of those guys with no sack are gone, biggest one being Drew ******* Storen. Say what you want about Dusty, but at the minimum he'll have the team fired up and ready to go rather than shaking in their boots like Matt Williams did.

Only guy I'm really concerned about is that bum Ryan Zimmerman GIDPs left and right all series and ruining scoring chances.

Werth, Harper, Murphy and Rendon don't concern me in the playoffs. Iffy on Ramos, Turner, and Espinosa but I don't think they'll shrink like Zimmerman will.

It's really going to come down to Gio Gonzalez and that's why I don't have much confidence this team is going anywhere.

I love it.

Who is the best SS/NL?

Seager. Giants fans thought Brandon Crawford was better. Seager is a 22-year-old rookie and already has had a far better season than Crawford has ever had. Just a different caliber of player.

I love it.

Who is the best SS/NL?
jonathan villar
Lmao

No
Asdrubal Cabrera
U guys trying to rustle my jimmies :smh:

Just checked and you guys dont even play them once for the rest of the regular season.  Not sure why you are picturing an 8 inning shutout.
Def pre-mature. SF/LA has 6 more games left against each other. However, Giants aren't looking too good at the moment.
Oh no I was just speaking on the fact that when the Nationals play the Dodgers, it will be in the playoffs....which invalidates his 8 inning shutout prediction.

It goes without saying that the Giants wont be participating in the playoffs this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom