2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
These fitteds have the NE logo on the side?

They never had on fields with that before.
It's horrible. So bush
laugh.gif
Pic?

Does new era really need their logo on the hat? Everyone who would possibly buy a hat already knows who makes them :lol:

According to MLBn, only 27 percent of the time is a team's saves leader used in the 9th inning or later of a tied game.

LOL

I actually really like Justin Turner....but no way in hell is he better than Trea.  Come on now.
Trea is going to be a beast for years so I'll rephrase my original statement. Justin will be the better turner in THIS series.

******* piece of **** Toronto trash. Nowhere to be found for 20 years while that **** team stunk worse than the maple leafs. Now they're decent and they act like animals. Disgusting individuals.

******* piece of **** Toronto trash. Nowhere to be found for 20 years while that **** team stunk worse than the maple leafs. Now they're decent and they act like animals. Disgusting individuals.
As disgusting yesterday's acts were, they do not represent all Blue Jay's fans. I'm with you though, **** the blue jays
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom