2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I guess you can say this win can Fuel or jumpstart SF but I'm not buying it.

I watched probably more than 30 of their games from August on, they can't hit. They came in cold, I don't think they can win a game.

this exact thing was said the last 3 times they won it all.

bochy is 9-0 in post season series since becoming giants manager

not saying that streak wont end but to say theres no chance is hilarious

The irony of Buck not using Britton, and Terry using Familia :smh:

This perfectly sums up Bumgarners calm demeanor.....apparently he fell asleep on the team bus on the way to the stadium today.

GOAT.

My folk hero :pimp:

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm sorry for the L man. I had the Giants winning just because of what Bumgarner has shown he can do to command a [postsesason] game, but I was low-key pulling for the Mets to keep it going.

Last edited:
If the Jays were fully healthy I think they are probabaly a better team than the Rangers, but they aren't.

So I gotta give the edge to the Rangers.

I mean, I guess you can say this win can Fuel or jumpstart SF but I'm not buying it.

I watched probably more than 30 of their games from August on, they can't hit. They came in cold, I don't think they can win a game.

Winning 5 out of the last 6 with a 1 game lead is coming in cold?

******* piece of **** Toronto trash. Nowhere to be found for 20 years while that **** team stunk worse than the maple leafs. Now they're decent and they act like animals. Disgusting individuals.
As disgusting yesterday's acts were, they do not represent all Blue Jay's fans. I'm with you though, **** the blue jays
laugh.gif

I know its super late chiming in on this.....

But as soon as the entire stadium started booing Adam Jones in his next at bat (after not really booing him in his previous), the entire fanbase lost all "it was one idiot and not representative of the entire fanbase" type of benefit of the doubt.  F*** them.  

Also, not a single person in those sections snitched on the person who threw the beer can.  That also makes them lose the excuse that it was just one fan IMO.

I know its super late chiming in on this.....

But as soon as the entire stadium started booing Adam Jones in his next at bat (after not really booing him in his previous), the entire fanbase lost all "it was one idiot and not representative of the entire fanbase" type of benefit of the doubt.  F*** them.  

Also, not a single person in those sections snitched on the person who threw the beer can.  That also makes them lose the excuse that it was just one fan IMO.
Great points but I'll always take the "one fan doesn't represent the entire fan base stance". Probably because I'm a Dodger fan and Dodger fans don't have the best reputation

laugh.gif

Winning 5 out of the last 6 with a 1 game lead is coming in cold?
I guess all wins are created equal. My bad, SF is RED hot!

Watch out Cubs

5 wins in 6 games though? Man I bet they had  less than 20hits  through the 6 games too
roll.gif
 SF in buns G.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom