2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ump has been pretty brutal behind the plate, but I love when hitters argue calls that are clearly strikes :lol:

"Cleveland did the little things to get runs across the board" -Gary Sheffield

What game were you watching? :lol:

Well damn. Was a good game by both starters. Estrada essentially made 1 mistake. Hung that 0-2 change to Lindor( not mad it was him lol,if anyone on cleveland were to do it to us).

Ump was pretty bad with his zone. Whats worse is he was inconsistent. If u call an inside fb a ball how u gonna call another fb even more inside a strike? :lol:. The joey bats and edwin ABs they argued were clear strikes. Only one id kind of agree with was upton but even then it was close and 2strike count.

I agree with all that mentioned....martin should not be hitting 5th. Hes been terrible. Need tulo in the 5 hole. Hopefully we can bounce back tomorrow

If I remember from watching the season, Martin hits better at home
Correct me if I'm wrong I'm sure there are stats to prove or disprove me
Just too lazy to check :lol:

I could care less what he's done or hasn't done this season, just watching him lets me know he's washed. He has zero bat speed and just looks overmatched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom