2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jays gonna take Game 1 tonight 
pimp.gif

I think Jays offensive power will put fear in any pitching staff that they face. They're definitely a threat to the Indians pitching staff, and even the Dodgers. Cubs will give a good battle though, but I think Jays can pull it off. I'm pullin off for them, but wouldn't be mad with whoever wins. I like all the teams left, none of them are dislikable.

Plus I gotta show love to my fellow Borikua middle infielders on the Indians and Cubs, Lindor and Baez... I'm tight the mets didn't go after Baez since the Cubs were willing to trade him up for one of our pitchers. I'd gladly give up Harvey or Wheeler for him or Addison Russell.

Yo lindor is filthy. I wanna see a cubs/jays WS.

Cubs need to invite Steve Bartman to the World Series when they make it there. Just put him in a suite this time.

Cubs need to invite Steve Bartman to the World Series when they make it there. Just put him in a suite this time.

No, it won't happen until AFTER everything is over.

My hope is, opening day the next year, he throws out the first pitch, and the crowd gives him a standing ovation.

And honestly, I'm not so sure he'll want to come back, but I hope Theo can convince him, if and when the time comes.

That's wild he hasn't stepped foot in Wrigley since the incident. He couldn't even fully enjoy this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom