2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
On that leadoff double last inning for CHI, if Rizzo drops his bat and hustles out of the box, that's a leadoff triple.

Instead, he gets to 2nd standing up with PLENTY of time.

And that's the difference between the Cubs I'm watching and the Indians I'm watching.
Fly ball to left with a slow runner is not a triple, ever.
'slow runner' is the reason why it didn't happen, not the 'fly ball to left;

Because yes, people have had triples off of flies to center that were horribly played. Stop it.

Saying that never happens, ever, you're flat out wrong.

Crying at the fans with no enthusiasm. This is pathetic hahahahahahahahahaha/

Sosa, Grace, Wood...they didn't win ****. who cares if they ain't walking through that door. what Chicago needs are these guys:

On that leadoff double last inning for CHI, if Rizzo drops his bat and hustles out of the box, that's a leadoff triple.

Instead, he gets to 2nd standing up with PLENTY of time.

And that's the difference between the Cubs I'm watching and the Indians I'm watching.
Fly ball to left with a slow runner is not a triple, ever.
'slow runner' is the reason why it didn't happen, not the 'fly ball to left;

Because yes, people have had triples off of flies to center that were horribly played. Stop it.

Saying that never happens, ever, you're flat out wrong.

Center, he hit it to left. As in shortest throw to third base. He could have sprinted from go, out by 30 feet from where he hit it with his speed. Hit to right center? Maybe there's a shot. (Longer throw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom