2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
give this man heyward a contract extension
laugh.gif

Oh, I don't work for a big company. I'm nowhere close to 120 but it isn't a stretch to believe someone could make that. However, I find it really hard to believe the Lakers' social media person is making that much. Most Sports franchises have interns/freelancers running those. If E Cook's friend is making 120 he is most definitely not just a social media guy. He has to be doing much more than that :lol:

Nah, he's the social media director... Obviously more than just Tweeting lol

Last edited:
I'm all for fighting cancer, but doing this **** during a World Series game is ridiculous.
All for promotion. Right as it cuts back to commercial break again. All marketing tactics. You already know companies get a cut of that money raised man.

Still dont understand why we cant stand up to cancer before the first pitch. Why must we do so in the middle of the game?

112 mph, ripped his glove clean off.

And he threw all the way to first instead of tossing to 2nd.

Last edited:
Man whats going on with the cubs. Struggling to make accurate throws to 1st. Im waiting on contreras to airmail one into right on a pick off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom