2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
welp...the Cubs can take solace in the fact that the Indians have a history of blowing a 3-1 lead
Low-key this is the only way the Cubs will break the curse. It has to be a miracle comeback like '04 Red Sox. If it's gonna happen, now is the time. :nerd:

Miss me with all the hot takes of your new opinion on Jose. He was a kid. He made a mistake. We've all done some stupid **** in our youth. That doesn't take away from a future great being lost at such a young age.

All his friends have claimed that he never drove the boat. He most likely never knew how to drive a boat.

While I do agree on your sentiment, he was scheduled to pitch the next day or thereafter against the Mets wasn't he? So if he did in fact have coke and booze in his system, he was expected to go out on the mound after a nightcap?
It's coke man:lol:

And Booze. 

Not that serious.

well coke and booze was what probably ended up being a major factor in his death.

I'm not downplaying it in that sense.

Just saying doing coke and having drinks is not like some thing you don't do on work nights. **** is mad recreational.
A lot of folk do that on their lunch break and then gallop back in to the office whistling their favorite tune, and then finish the work day and clock out.

Last edited:

welp...the Cubs can take solace in the fact that the Indians have a history of blowing a 3-1 lead
Low-key this is the only way the Cubs will break the curse. It has to be a miracle comeback like '04 Red Sox. If it's gonna happen, now is the time.
nerd.gif
Wasnt Terry Francona behind that comeback in 04? 
laugh.gif

Hes 11-1 in the WS for a reason, like I said after game 2, our bullpen will come through and aint no way Tito gonna take another L, he went to Kluber because he want this series by the throat. 
smokin.gif

The Indians just pitched Kluber for the second time this Series.

We as Sports fans just watched two teams (Championship Caliber teams) blow 3-1 leads just a few months ago.
If not for nothing, folks should at least know that there is a really good chance that Cubs are the 16' Champions.

We as Sports fans just watched two teams (Championship Caliber teams) blow 3-1 leads just a few months ago.
If not for nothing, folks should at least know that there is a really good chance that Cubs are the 16' Champions.
Kluber is usually average on short rest, he was lights out tonight, but the Cubs are down and not out, most likely they might win game 5 depending on who is pitching. If it wasnt for Bauer, this series shouldve been another sweep for Tito. The Cubs are just a really young team that will just get better, if not this year then next.

Valid points

I think the series is over. Cle wants to finish it out on the road so they can bring the trophy home like the Cavs.

Cubs with no damn approach at the plate.

Those young guys playing sooo tight

Kluber filthy

They tryna do too much. They not playing their game and what got em this far. They all tryna get that big hit but that **** dont matter if no ones on base and ur down a buncha runs

Then theres kluber being kluber lol that doesnt make it easier

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom