2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
CwUCaXSWEAAApGR.jpg:large

John Smoltz has been an amazing addition to Fox's broadcast team. He's been on it for about 2 or 3 years? I enjoy him on a grand stage more than Harold and Tom.

Very smart and clearly explains his thoughts and does well to explain what players are probably thinking.

John Smoltz has been an amazing addition to Fox's broadcast team. He's been on it for about 2 or 3 years? I enjoy him on a grand stage more than Harold and Tom.

Very smart and clearly explains his thoughts and does well to explain what players are probably thinking.

Fox baseball got a killer team. ARod and Smoltz are great additions for sure.

Welp at the end of the day, was a good series and 3 guys ive either played with or against made it to the World Series and 2 of them were on the winning team.

Congrats to Dex and Jason.

Good series Berto, 2 HR in 1 game

Played against Fowler in HS. Fowler, Heyward, and I all played for East Cobb Baseball (Heyward was in the group year behind me).

Roberto was at Lake City (juco) with me in '06-'07 my sopohmore yr, his freshman

But anyway .. just cool as hell to know guys that made it in baseball, then to make it to the freakin World series and win it

Last edited:
I believe the longest drought belongs to my Nationals. They'll never advance past the NLDS. Sad.

Perfect blend of intelligence and insight without arrogance. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom