2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played against Fowler in HS. Fowler, Heyward, and I all played for East Cobb Baseball (Heyward was in the group year behind me).

Roberto was at Lake City (juco) with me in '06-'07 my sopohmore yr, his freshman

But anyway .. just cool as hell to know guys that made it in baseball, then to make it to the freakin World series and win it

Thats dope af

Congrats Cubs fans. Dodgers gonna get one next season. Great Sports moment, not a fan of either team but my heart was beating like I was. Amazing!

The amount of salt from Dubs fans right now showing out on social media 5 months later :rofl:

This doesn't even change a damn thing with them though :lol:,totally different sport

Both of their best players have solid experience ******** the bed up 3-1 :lol:

Last edited:
Congrats Cubs fans. Dodgers gonna get one next season. Great Sports moment, not a fan of either team but my heart was beating like I was. Amazing!

Agreed i just love baseball and this game 7 was everything any fan of baseball could have asked for.

Roller coaster of emotions and the winner ends one of the longest championship droughts.

Speaking of ... man Atlanta we gotta get it together

Braves :lol: :smh:

Hawks :smile:

Falcons [emoji]129300[/emoji] :smokin

Last edited:
Right ..

And Dreymond tweetin about it
laugh.gif

Diff damn sport. It aint the same
and the Indians were underdogs in every single game even though they were up 3-1...

Cubs really earned it though incredible end to this baseball season

179 games
114 Wins

Champions. :pimp:

Congrats. Too often in sports, the best team doesn't win it all. It's the team that gets hot at the right time. No debating the Cubs were the best team from April to November.

Now the baseball world waits to witness the Nationals win a series. Not the world series. Just a playoff series.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom